Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

What would my size at Hollister and Abercrombie be?

I wear a medium in American Eagle and Aeropostle. Would I be a medium in hollister and abercrombie too? I have to order online cause we dont have any of them around here!

Best Answer

youll probably be a large... hollister and abercrombie sizes tend to run a little small

American Eagle's sizes are slightly larger than Hollister and Abercrombie. I fit into Hollister and Abercrombie way before I fit into American Eagle. So if you want to be safe, I'd go a size larger. But if you got a medium you'd probably be fine too....maybe a little tight though.

Source(s): Personal Experience

for a t-shirt size probably medium or large hollister and abercrombie makes there stuff alot tighter than american eagle make sure to check the measurments on the website

I wear a medium at AE and I'm a large at hollister and abercrombie because their clothes tend to shrink just a little so i would go for large

Well...I'm 14 and

I wear a Large or sometimes an X-tra Large at abercrombie

Small at Hollister

X-tra small at Aeropostale

X-tra Small at American Eagle.

Hope that helps you.

I think there are size charts on both abercrombie and Hollister's websites, so try that!

are you talking about shirts?

you can use their size charts if you click on an item

you can use like some measuring tape or a peice of string and a ruler

measure your bust and waist and write down the measurements and compare them to the charts on the size

but just to be safe i think abercrombie hollister and AE all run the same size charts so medium then

You would probably be a large. American eagle and aeropostal runs large. I wear a medium in aero and ae and its a little small. But a large in hollister fits perfect.

Source(s): i have them all

you would be a extra large at abercrombie. probably

and large at hollister.

im a small at american eagle and a medium/large at abercrombie

and a medium at hollister. :)

a large at hollister

i wear smalls at hollister but smalls at american eagle are sometimes too big

it really depends on what kinda shirt it is

A large.

Hollister and A&F run a little smaller than AE and Aero.

Plus, they're stuff shrinks up, BAD!