Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

What would my size at Hollister and Abercrombie be?

I wear a medium in American Eagle and Aeropostle. Would I be a medium in hollister and abercrombie too? I have to order online cause we dont have any of them around here!

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

youll probably be a large... hollister and abercrombie sizes tend to run a little small

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

American Eagle's sizes are slightly larger than Hollister and Abercrombie. I fit into Hollister and Abercrombie way before I fit into American Eagle. So if you want to be safe, I'd go a size larger. But if you got a medium you'd probably be fine too....maybe a little tight though.

Source(s): Personal Experience
  • 1 decade ago

for a t-shirt size probably medium or large hollister and abercrombie makes there stuff alot tighter than american eagle make sure to check the measurments on the website

• 1 decade ago

I wear a medium at AE and I'm a large at hollister and abercrombie because their clothes tend to shrink just a little so i would go for large

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well...I'm 14 and

I wear a Large or sometimes an X-tra Large at abercrombie

Small at Hollister

X-tra small at Aeropostale

X-tra Small at American Eagle.

Hope that helps you.

I think there are size charts on both abercrombie and Hollister's websites, so try that!

• 1 decade ago

are you talking about shirts?

you can use their size charts if you click on an item

you can use like some measuring tape or a peice of string and a ruler

measure your bust and waist and write down the measurements and compare them to the charts on the size

but just to be safe i think abercrombie hollister and AE all run the same size charts so medium then

• 1 decade ago

You would probably be a large. American eagle and aeropostal runs large. I wear a medium in aero and ae and its a little small. But a large in hollister fits perfect.

Source(s): i have them all
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you would be a extra large at abercrombie. probably

and large at hollister.

im a small at american eagle and a medium/large at abercrombie

and a medium at hollister. :)

• 1 decade ago

a large at hollister

i wear smalls at hollister but smalls at american eagle are sometimes too big

it really depends on what kinda shirt it is

• 1 decade ago

A large.

Hollister and A&F run a little smaller than AE and Aero.

Plus, they're stuff shrinks up, BAD!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.