What kind of music is your favorite? Sign and rising sign?

I really like rock, ballad rock and pop music.

Leo rising Sagittarius.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I listen to a little bit of everything. My favorite genres are trance, r&b, ambient, alternative rock, and *cough*pop*cough*

Source(s): Aquarius
  • 1 decade ago

Acoustic Rock

Disney

Video Game Orchestra

Pisces Sun. Taurus Rising.

• june
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

All different kinds.

Pop, rock, world, jazz-(I love Pat Metheny and also the album Kinda Blue I never get tired of.) New Age, & others, it depends more on the song itself than the genre. But a genre I like a lot of is world. I had the best time at a world music festival (Womad) I went to a couple of years ago. I like tango and I really, really like acoustic guitar

Virgo sun, Aquarius rising.

• raab
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i love various music, actually the stuff I grew up on ninety's music as like; 2Pac,Snoop Dogg, Aaliyah, Micheal Jackson, Janet Jackson, guy, Boyz II adult males, TLC, 702, Missy Elliot, Usher, Tyrese. Now that i'm somewhat older I do like option rock jointly with; equipment of a Down, little question, Linkin Park, Avenged Sevenfold,The Smashing Pumpkins, Korn,Paramore. the only united states you receives me to take heed to is Carrie Underwood, she quite good. 80's music replaced into good too, Prince, Morris Day, Cameo,L.L.Cool J, Lisa Lisa & The Cult Jam, Kool & the crew, the hollow Band, David Bowie. 70's, Earth,Wind, & fireplace, Chaka Khan, Stevie ask your self,Aerosmith,warfare, Santana,ok.C.Sunshine Band, Led Zeppelin, Lynard Skynard, etc... 60's Smokey Robinson, Marvin Gaye, The ideal's, Mary Wells, Jimi Hendrix etc.. i love Elvis Presley from the 50's. I also like underground rap now, jointly with surroundings, Murs, P.O.S., and The Grouch and Eligh, in view that mainstream rap is terrible now, using Lil' Wayne and those different idiots! i ought to call a ton more desirable yet I received't! ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Heavy Metal and rock.

Gemini Sun

Cancer Rising

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Classical.

Libra Sun and Rising

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love my slow jams, R&b, hip hop, crunk, reggae, bashment, socca, old school garage, funky house, dance, mellow rock and all 80's music genres.

I'm a sag (sun) w/ leo (moon) w/ cancer (rising).

• Bobbi
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I love r and b I'm a leo. Sorry i don't know my rising sign.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

trance is the best music ever. Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, Above & Beyond, ATB, etc.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In this order -

1. Rock

2. Pop

3. R&B

4. Hip Hop

5. Rap

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.