Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Squared Shaped Face+Fringe=Disaster?

Is any type of fringe a huge no for this face type. i once had a very short blunt fringe in my youngster years lol which completely put me off the thought of a fringe above my chin line XD

However lately i have seen a choppy mid eye line fringe i like the look of, would this be a no?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • xx
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It will look good,i have a square face shape and i used to have a similar fringe and it looked good

A side part fringe that goes from short to long is the most flattering fringe on a square face because it softens the line of your face and creates a more rounded look. Keep the side part right at the arch of your eyebrow.

Blunt fringes are the worst type of fringe for square face shape because they draw attention to the strong jaw line.

I you need any more help then google pictures of celebritys that have the same face shape as you and see what fringes looked good and not so good on them to see what would look best on you.A few celebritys with square face shapes are Demi moore,Gwyneth paltrow,kirsten davies,Jessica simpson,katie holmes and Elisha Cuthbert

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Ready to become portrait pulling master?  Excellent!  All you want to do is directly over to Christopher's website here https://tr.im/ZD0ox and buy the course Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery and obtain it immediately to your computer.  It's that easy!

With Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery you will obtain 100 high definition guide photographs that is a huge help for you because is offered as practice when you is likely to be confident enough to utilize true people.

With Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery guide you will also obtain 12 weeks Pencil Portrait Mastery Exercises. That advantage contains some critical things that will help you develop the abilities needed in the main course.

Weekly of the 12 week training program addresses just one subject and these subjects correspond with the average person programs of Practical Pen Portrait Mastery. For example, after covering weeks 1 to 6, you are directed to go on to the main courses. Then following doing these programs, you return to the 12 week training strategy once again to accomplish days 7 to 12. These final workouts function to improve the inspiration skill pieces you've now acquired.

• 1 decade ago

I think it would be fine so long as it is not a straight /blunt cut to make your face seem more square.

• 3 years ago

hmm a man or woman ought to such as you for who you're. splendor is interior the attention of the beholder. So loosen up and supply up stressful too plenty approximately your seems. keep in mind a warm looking chick must be undesirable in mattress and worse in a dating :-)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no go for it im sure it wuld suit u

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think it would suit you

go for it hun

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.