whos from canada and United States where do u live......?

Peoples who are on yahoo i live in canada and United States:?

Best Answer

nyc baby

United States

• S.d0T

United States

United States :]

I've been researching this kind of stuff for a while, and I'm gonna be honest with you. You've probably heard people say America is the best nation in the world, but the reality is that it isn't, you'd probably have a better life in Canada, why? 1) Canada has a better healthcare system than the US, and it's also free up there. 2) Canada has a lower unemployment rate and higher wages than the US. 3) Canada has a better Education system 4) There's less racism in Canada than America 5) Less crime in Canada 6) Less pollution 7) There's less governmental corruption up there 8) They don't have any wars with anyone (in fact, they stood up to america when they were offered to join the missle defense program) 9) There's less surveillance in Canada than America (so you know the government isn't watching you) 10) Canada is the 6th happiest nation on Earth, the US i think came in at 11th I'm not all against America, I was born in the US and I think it's a great place to live and the people are awesome, but I'm getting sick of all the stuff our government's doing like going to war with other countries, bad politics and attack ads, etc. My point is that America has so many problems and people think that America is the best place to live when they don't even a thing about any other country except for the crap they see on tv shows or the news. Even though I was born in the US, I'd rather live in Canada

I live in New Jersey, the United States

United States...Kansas

• Prince Edward Island, Altantic Canada, Eh!

Newfoundland. Canada's Atlantic Coast.

Born and raised in the USA. Ended up in the UK. Getting married here to a lovely English lady, Will be spending the rest of my days here.

I'm not from Canada but I'm currently living here!