Help my husband is too horny!!?

My husband and I are young, 22 and 24 with an 18 month old, and his sex drive is just way too high! We have a great sex life and are both very fulfilled with one another, however, he wants it way too much. We have sex 3-4 times a week, but he still hounds me for more. I say hound b/c he is like a dog with a bone. Pun intended. I do everything imaginable for him; I even started watching porn and masturbating which I never did before, just to get myself in the mood more often. It just seems like it is never enough for him, and he gets personally offended when I am not in the mood. Usually he tries when I am first waking up after a night w/a crying baby or when I have housework to do. We both work, so sometimes I am just not in the mood. How can I make him understand? The biggest problem is that he gets offended and feels like I'm not attracted to him when I say no, and I HATE it.

Favorite Answer

To me, 3 to 4 times is not alot. If your man wants it, give it to him. You do have a right to say no and he should understand that, tell him like I told my husband. Coochie needs a break. It needs time to re-coop and re-tighten so it can perform at its max potential. Give him some oral sex or a hand job next time he is super horny and that should tide him over. Also, the offended part, is him trying to lay a guilt trip on him, unless it is the way you are saying no. Try the line above with a nice hand job and he should be ok.

• orocio

Husband Horny

First of all, 3-4 times a week is so not a lot!!! esp for 22-24 y o. Of course he wants more, I bet he wants every day and it's normal. You apparently have different sex drives. Tried to tell him that you get tied because of work and a baby. But I doubt his sex drive will slow down. Wasn't it a problem before you get married? Did the baby change it?

Sounds like sex is a job for you. Why don't you start with nice 69 and you get into the mood.

Well 3-4 times a week when you have a young kiddo and work is good! Maybe he should masturbate more? Have you recommended this? You sound like you're making an good effort to please him. But he is a guy, he sounds like he has a major sex drive!

He should understand when you are not in the mood. He might roll his eyes a little but, if you want to keep that spark alive, he can wait a couple days :) Then maybe you can suprise him with your sex drive.

Sex for a man is like conversation for a woman. Withholding sex from him, no matter the reason, is tantamount to withholding conversation from you. Men use sex in a marriage to communicate and connect, not because they're just "horny" or whatever.

You might want to read the book The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands. Take it at face value - I'm the biggest feminist out there, and loved (most of) this book. The section on sex was really a slap in the face for me and a big eye opener.

If you start doing more for him, he'll automatically start trying to please you more by helping out more, being more romantic, etc. Trust me, it works!

Its better him want you lots then not at all. My husband is like that and we have a 4 yr old and a 11 month old and im 4 month pregnant so if im tired i just tell him that i want him too but we need to have a quickie because i still need some rest and hes more than happy to oblige me. After we are both satisfied and hes soo happy i "put ou" that he lets me rest and takes the kids for a couple of hours!

I have the opposite problem. I have a much higher sex drive than my husband. From my perspective, I don't want to be told that I can't have sex with my husband because he isn't in the mood. Just because your mate isn't horny does not mean that your sex drive will magically disappear.

It causes so many problems in our relationship. Him withholding sex because he isn't in the mood = me being fundamentally unhappy. If you are in a marriage and you love your husband and you want to STAY married to him, you should try to satisfy his needs. Even if it is hard and you are not in the mood, he still deserves to have a wife who will love him in the way he receives love.

Its unfortunate to be in a marriage with that problem, I know. Try to make the best of it and focus on the good things in your marriage, but take care of him.

Its not fair to him to deny him a basic human need. And if you do take this advice, remember that your attitude accounts for alot. If you act like you don't really want it, but that you're just doing it for him he will be able to tell. This is how he receives love. Give it to him the best way you know how.

I cant tell you how many women I talked to whose husband had no sex drive. It would be in the hundreds. You have a privilege they wish they had. Enjoy it while it lats. And when it stops, that is the time to worry.

At your age, if he stops with you he is probably getting it some place else.

time to sit down and have a serious talk. let him know that you are very happy that he loves you and is turned on by you so much. then explain that you are not as hungry for sex as he is. let him know that there is nothing wrong with him or the relationship and you feel sex is better in quality not quantity. tell him if he just slows down on his demands for sex, it will give you the opportunity to initiate thus being more exciting for him.

• Show him this...when he sees some of the great answers that people have given you he might understand how you feel a bit more... he probably doesnt know how much this effecting you!!

good luck! x