Which Big Three is better?

List these teams in order too. like houston is 1 and boston is number 2 .

Rockets:

Tmac, Yao, and Artest.

Boston Celtics:

Allen, KG, Pierce

San Antonio Spurs:

Duncan, Ginobili, Parker

Lakers :

Bryant, Gasol, Bynum/Odom.

Hawks:

Bibby, josh smith, joe johnson.

Cavs:

Lebron, zydranus illgauskus, ben wallace.

Maverics:

Dirk, Terry, Howard/Kidd

Pistons:

Billups, Wallace, prince/hamilton

Hornets:

Paul, Chandler, West

Magic:

Howard, Hedo, rashard lewis.

Suns:

Shaq, Amare, Nash

Jazz:

Williams, Boozer, Ak47

Wizards: Arenas, Butler, Jamison

THANK YOU.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Because I want to make it simple first I am going to make a list from 1 to whatever....

1) Boston Celtics with Kevin Garrnett, Pierce and Allen, becuase they proved they can win as a team.

2) San Antonio Spurs with Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili, because again they can win as a team and have amazing chemistry.

3) New Orleans Hornets with Chris Paul, David West and Tyson Chandler... the up and comming hornets can kill downlow, confuse defenders and can really mess teams up, plus with a player like Peja along Paul, he will draining everything in sight!

4) Houston Rockets with Yao Ming, Tracy McGrady and Ron Artest.... we have no clue how this team will do, but on paper they will kill, Yao with his downlow presence and Artest with his killer defence, McGrady will have a ton more scoring chances, plus with young talent in Scola and others.

5) Washington Wizards with Gilbert Arenas, Antwan Jamison and Caron Butler..... on paper these guys look like they could be the ideal Big Three, but so far together they have shown nothing.... they have no chemistry and they score a lot... this upcoming season I have high expectasions for this team with a healthy Arenas.

6) Los Angeles Lakers with Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol and Odum/Bynum... I hope to see cohesion between Gasol and Bynum now that Andrew is back... They will be a good team, very good team but with the big man fiasco we will see what happens.

7) Orlando Magic with Dwight Howard, Hedo Turkaglu and Rashard Lewis..... We will see the dominant Big man score and rebound and block many, many shots downlow and be once again one of the leauge most dominant bigman, plus the adition of Hedo Turkaglu, who has big making big shots down the stretch and Rashard who can hit big, big shots.

8) Detroit Pistons with Chauncey Billups, Richard Hamilton and Rasheed Wallace/ Tayshaun Prince.... With one of the best backcourts in the leauge, terrific defence and defensive leadership from Rasheed and Prince, I would like to put these guys higher, but they seem to not be able to win in the postseason, I love Detroit to win every game and win another Championship.... just doesnt look likely....

9) Utah Jazz with Deron Williams, Carlos Boozer and Andre Kierilenko...... Defence will be strong, Williams will bring the Stockton like feel back to Utah and the Malon feel back to Utah with Boozer, this team wont win the championship but it will do well in the season and okay in the postseason.

10) Dallas Mavericks with Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, Josh Howard/Jason Kidd..... this team just doesnt look like it should be on the floor... sloppy team play but with a perfect SF/PF.... wont see this team win big.

11) Atlanta Hawks with Joe Johnson, Josh Smith and Mike Bibby..... Bibby in Atlanta has really been a nonfactor for this team, if I were to make a big three for Atlanta I would make It Johnson, Smith and Horford, because of Horfords up and comming skills and being a good bigman in the NBA... team will be a 7th seed in the terrible eastern confrence.

12) Pheniox Suns with Shaquille O'Neal, Amare and Steve Nash...... Shaq is a washed up going to be Hall of Famer, Nash is passed his prime too, wont have any more MVP seasons and Amare will be Amare.. big dunks and Nike Shoes... this team wont go far in the playoffs.

13) Clevland Cavs with Lebron James, Big Z and Wallace.... Not the true big three for this team... it should be Mo Williams, Lebron and Big Z becuase thats their entire team for this season.... people have high expectations for this team, but I dont see it happening this season at all.

Teams Left Off The List:

Miami Heat with Dwayne Wade, Michael Beasly and Shawn Marion.

Philly 76's with Elton Brand, Andre Iguodala and Andre Miller.

Toronto Raptors with Bosh, Jose Chalderon and Jermaine O'Neal.

Portland Trailblazers with Brandon Roy, Greg Oden, Aldrige/other young talent... watch out for Portland

Los Angeles Clippers with Baron Davis, Marcus Camby and Chris Kaman.

Denver Nuggets with Allen Iverson, Carmelo Anthony and a healthy, ferocious Kenyon Martin.

Milwake Bucks with Michael Redd, Richard Jefferson and Joe Alexander.... they might be a underdog this season.

Charlotte Bobcats with Raymond Felton back for the season, Emeka Okafor and Richardson/Wallace... Morrison will be back plus with the edition of DJ they could make a spalsh in the east.

Thats my list and thoughts, hoped it helped!

• 1 decade ago

1Rockets:

Tmac, Yao, and Artest.

2Boston Celtics:

Allen, KG, Pierce

3San Antonio Spurs:

Duncan, Ginobili, Parker

4Lakers :

Bryant, Gasol, Bynum/Odom.

5Hawks:

Bibby, josh smith, joe johnson.

6Cavs:

Lebron, zydranus illgauskus, ben wallace.

7Maverics:

Dirk, Terry, Howard/Kidd

8Pistons:

Billups, Wallace, prince/hamilton

9Hornets:

Paul, Chandler, West

10Magic:

Howard, Hedo, rashard lewis.

11Suns:

Shaq, Amare, Nash

12Jazz:

Williams, Boozer, Ak47

13Wizards: Arenas, Butler, Jamison

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Boston Celtics Because Kevin Garnett And Ray Allen Were Fifth Round Pierce Tenth But There a great Team.

Source(s): Wikapedia
  • 1 decade ago

The Celtics have the best big three because all the players are great, and none of them are bad, unlike some players in other big threes. But the Lakers and the Rockets big threes aren't bad either, making them the second and third best, respectively.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know, I'd probably say either the Rockets and Celtics. The Celtic's big three have so much experience, but the Rocket's three may have more raw talent! Rockets!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Celtics. Easy.

• 1 decade ago

Rockets, Celtics, or Cavs but i think rockets traded Yao

• 1 decade ago

Celtics' big three, hands down!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

first i think you need to change the cavs big three to LBJ, Z, and Mo Williams.

Lakers

Cavs

Jazz

Celtics

Hornets

Magic

Spurs

Wizs

Suns

Hawks

Mavs

Pistons

• 1 decade ago

i think its between boston and the suns.

p.s. im a laker fan

Source(s): there stats
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.