Republicans-If Barack wins & does a great job running the U.S.in the next 4 yrs,would u vote for him next term?

Best Answer

Great question. 1 star for you.

If Obama turns America around in a brilliant way and republicans don't vote for him in 2012 then we will have to question what their motives are?

We can't use the lack of experience or he is African American as excuses anymore.

Great Question!

The answer is Yes! ...I've thought of this question many times over and over in my mind and the logical (non-emotional) conclusion always prevails.

When we elect a President, we don't know him personally, so we shouldn't adorn him or her with that kind of personal coronation and we are not God and can not truly/fully see into their hearts and minds or know the future ...hell, they don't even know what they themselves may come up against or how much they may change in political direction for the better or worse.

On the other hand we must judge people based on their behavior and what they communicate to us ...it's the best indicator of what we will end up with! ....but nothing is guaranteed!

Barack Hussein Obama willingly spent 20 years of his adult life being led by a clinically disturbed, Anti-American, Hater & Supremacist ... and decided to make him his MENTOR & GUIDE! ...Not a good sign for anyone I would want to have as a person with much control over my life at all.

I'll stick with McCain/Palin 2008

Why are no longer you clever sufficient to attraction to close persons voted for him on condition that he was once a million,oooooo circumstances larger than Palin and the historic guy. I hate together as persons such as you're saying boring shyt like maximum efficient black persons placed Obama in workplace, their have been hundreds of hundreds of white, hispanic and distinctive races that helped placed him in workplace, to be undemanding he might now no longer have made it without the white vote, purely so ability that some white persons had sufficient journey to vote for him and his coverage regardless of coloration, others such as you positively might have instead had a female that sees Russia from her back porch than a black guy it is robust qualified for the pastime. supply the guy a danger to make the changes he promised, after all he inherited this mess from Bush and it took Bush 8 years to screw up our united states so as which you will no longer assume all and sundry else to step in a undo it in a query of months. end being a sore looser and get on together with your existence, on condition that being bitter won't distinction the reality that he's president.

It's hard to make predictions, especially about the future.

However, you can look to the past as an indicator of future success. Since many of Senator Obama's proposals were tried in the late 70's and failed, it is not an uneducated guess to say they will fail again.

Given that, I fail to see how Senator Obama would make a great President.

Also given his ties to a domestic terrorist who isn't sorry for what he did, then no I would not.

I vote for whatever candidate I think will do the best job, as do most.

• kpk02

How can you make a prediction when we don't even know who else will be running in 4 years?

Sure- whoever is the best for the job should win, regardless of his party!

You and I have a very different opinion of what constitutes a good job. If he decided to reverse all his beliefs, then yes, I might vote for him.

Unless he turns pro-life by the next election. then NO i'm not voting for him.

• JustUS

Repugs cannot bring themselves to voting for something that is beneficial, look at what we have had since 2000