Blue Screen Error?? :( ?

Last night, for no reason at all, my pc restarted.... It's a P4, Microsoft XP home.... 1 GB RAM...and then whenever I tried to restart my pc, it gave me ten minutes max to work and then it would restart...and now even that has stopped. I want to know that does this error mean that I have lost my hard disk? The... show more Last night, for no reason at all, my pc restarted.... It's a P4, Microsoft XP home.... 1 GB RAM...and then whenever I tried to restart my pc, it gave me ten minutes max to work and then it would restart...and now even that has stopped. I want to know that does this error mean that I have lost my hard disk? The error report said that it was due to some trouble with the components.... I've had this pc for four years now....and there was a dll error last year, but it disappeared as it had appeared....

What should I do? It's unfortunately a holiday in Karachi tomorrow thanks to the moron Zardari being elected as president, so all pc repair shops are closed.

And what does that Blue Screen Error really imply? Exactly what components are likely to be most damaged?
Update: You received this message because a hardware device, its driver, or related software has caused a blue screen error. This type of error means the computer has shut down abruptly to protect itself from potential data corruption or loss. In this case, we were unable to detect the specific device or driver that caused... show more You received this message because a hardware device, its driver, or related software has caused a blue screen error. This type of error means the computer has shut down abruptly to protect itself from potential data corruption or loss. In this case, we were unable to detect the specific device or driver that caused the problem.