- Ng JackieLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
以 take 動詞為例子：
(1) am/ is/ are taken
(2) was/ were taken
(3) has/ have been taken
(4) had been taken
(5) will be taken
(6) would be taken
(7) will have been taken
(8) would have been taken
(1) Paper is made from wood.
(2) He was sacked last month.
(3) He has been sacked.
(4) He had been sacked before she came back from his holidays.
(5) They will be interviewed next week.
(6) Initially, they would be interview tomorrow.
(7) The project will have been completed before the deadline.
(8) We would not have been punished if she had turned up on time.
2008-09-07 22:42:54 補充：
切記 現在完成/ 過去完成/ 未來/ 過去未來/ 未來完成/ 假設未來完成 被動進行時態是罕見的或不成立的
(1) has/ have been being taken (罕見)
(2) had been being taken (罕見)
(3) will be being taken (罕見)
(4) would be being taken (罕見)
(5) will have been taken (罕見)
(6) would have been taken (罕見)Source(s): 自己
- 1 decade ago
(1)現在完成式-The boy has been helped by Mary
(2)過去完成式-The boy had been helped by Mary.
(3)未來完成式-The boy will have been helped by Mary.
Was the boy helped by Mary?
Is the boy being helped by Mary?
Has the boy been helped by Mary?Source(s): 我+網路