總之感謝你讓我免除被英文老師用叉子攻擊的命運

打字辛苦了~下次我會注意不要再忘記帶課本了ˊˇˋ

Update 2:

咦~打錯名字了!?抱歉..........

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dulcie Buter is good at helping people with their problems.If you need advice about something difficult in your life,write to her.It can be a big problem or a small one.Dulcie will have some advice for you.

Dear Dulcie

I am fifteen and I have to share a room with my nine-year-old sister.she is very untidy and I have to clean up her mess all the time.she never leaves my things alone and keeps opening my drawers and looking at everything inside.Nothing I have is private.Also,I'm not allowed to do what I want to do.Mom says I must turn my radio off at night because the noise keeps my sister awake.

what can I do?

Linda

Dear Dulcie

I have a proplem.My parents always talk to me about studying.what they want me to do is study,study,and study,so I can get into a good college.I know schoolwork is very important,but my parents put too much pressure on me.Please help me explain to them that I need some free time.

Adam

A.

Dear Adam

This is a common problem for people of your age.Try talking to your parents about how you feel.Let them know you respect them.Perhaps you can make a deal with them.For example,ask them for a day off each week to do what you want to do.

Dulcie

B.

Dear Linda

It can't be easy to share a room with a messy little nine-year-old.I think she's old enough to tidy her own things.Why don't you and your mother show to put her things away neatly?Perhaps you could get a box with a lock and key to lock your very special things away.If you have the right kind of radio and enough money,you could buy some earphones for it.Then your little sister won't be disturbed at night.Finally,don't forget that when little sisters grow up,they can become good friends with their older sisters.

Dulcie

Source(s): 去年高一的課本:D如果有打錯對不起喔:D
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.