asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

高中英文 三民版 第一課課文內容<-今年高一生請進

話說 我這禮拜有英文作業

結果我就忘記把英文課本帶回家了

我們學校用的是 三民版

有誰能幫我弄篇課文上來呢?(高中英文 三民版 第一課課文內容)

只是要回答一些跟課文有關的內容而已,但是我全忘了課文在講啥了 囧

今天為限,抱歉,明天就禮拜一了啊ˊˋ

如果各位大大跟我一樣找不到網路上的資料,

就要麻煩你們親手打了

先感謝幫我回答的大大 10點奉上

(高一閒閒沒事的人快來啊~)(英打速度快的人快來啊~)(善心人士快來啊~)

可以的話連單字都打上來好嗎?(被毆)

呆到不行的我在這裡拜託各位了,沒交出來會被我的英文老師吃掉(泣)

啊~感恩啊~~~~~最佳解答就是 小豬 你啦!

可以連單字片語那些的都打一下嘛?(再度遭毆)

總之感謝你讓我免除被英文老師用叉子攻擊的命運

打字辛苦了~下次我會注意不要再忘記帶課本了ˊˇˋ

咦~打錯名字了!?抱歉..........

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Dulcie Buter is good at helping people with their problems.If you need advice about something difficult in your life,write to her.It can be a big problem or a small one.Dulcie will have some advice for you.

1.

Dear Dulcie

I am fifteen and I have to share a room with my nine-year-old sister.she is very untidy and I have to clean up her mess all the time.she never leaves my things alone and keeps opening my drawers and looking at everything inside.Nothing I have is private.Also,I'm not allowed to do what I want to do.Mom says I must turn my radio off at night because the noise keeps my sister awake.

what can I do?

Linda

2.

Dear Dulcie

I have a proplem.My parents always talk to me about studying.what they want me to do is study,study,and study,so I can get into a good college.I know schoolwork is very important,but my parents put too much pressure on me.Please help me explain to them that I need some free time.

Adam

A.

Dear Adam

This is a common problem for people of your age.Try talking to your parents about how you feel.Let them know you respect them.Perhaps you can make a deal with them.For example,ask them for a day off each week to do what you want to do.

Dulcie

B.

Dear Linda

It can't be easy to share a room with a messy little nine-year-old.I think she's old enough to tidy her own things.Why don't you and your mother show to put her things away neatly?Perhaps you could get a box with a lock and key to lock your very special things away.If you have the right kind of radio and enough money,you could buy some earphones for it.Then your little sister won't be disturbed at night.Finally,don't forget that when little sisters grow up,they can become good friends with their older sisters.

Dulcie

Source(s): 去年高一的課本:D如果有打錯對不起喔:D