Is there any sightseeing tours from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara?

I will be on the business trip in Los Angeles in the next couple of weeks and would like to visit Santa Barbara and Solvang. Is there any local company that can provide sightseeing tour for me? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

I just found one company that can do Santa Barbara Tours from Los Angeles for $199. Looks like American Riviera Tours have this plus wine tour. Here is the link http://americanrivieratours.com/Santa-Barbara-Tour... Hope this would be a great tour.

I know about the wine tasting tours that start at the Santa Barbara Pier and goes to solvang, Santa Ynez and back.

well most of the tour company who do Santa Barbara usully do part of

a trip up teh coast to the bay areas there is no LA-Santa Barbara tours

however you can easy get to santa Baraba by yourself on Amtrak

(which also have bus connections to Solvang

plus there are tour companies IN Santa Barbara

• akana

Santa Barbara is a WAAAAY nicer city and there are celebrities that stay there. If I had my selection i'd flow to Santa Barbara. you're basically as in all threat to get into coach bizz there as L.A. and it particularly is a fashion safer city....much less crimes.