Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

Which one do you think is prettier?

What do you think of the names Madelynn Isabella Jena-Hunt and Vivienne Isabella Jena-Hunt? Jena-Hunt is their last name. Which one do you think is prettier?

Favorite Answer

Madelynn Isabella Jena-Hunt is beautiful

Madelynn Isabella

• Madelynn Isabella

Madelynn Isabella

I prefer Vivienne Isabella Jena-Hunt, because I love the name Vivienne- it's so uncommonly used, but very elegant. I also love Madeleine, but I don't care for the spelling Madelynn- it looks illiterate and just misspelled, to be honest.

Madeleine is much prettier than Madelynn. I can't stand 'trendy' spellings. With the spelling Madelynn, I would go for Vivienne hands down.

I prefer Madelynn Isabella. I might go for a slightly more common spelling though, like Madelyn. beautiful name.

Madelynn Isabella is one of the most beautiful names I've ever heard.

Madelyn Isabella

Vivenne is nice but Madelynn Isabella is so beautiful.