Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

Which one do you think is prettier?

What do you think of the names Madelynn Isabella Jena-Hunt and Vivienne Isabella Jena-Hunt? Jena-Hunt is their last name. Which one do you think is prettier?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Madelynn Isabella Jena-Hunt is beautiful

• 1 decade ago

Madelynn Isabella

• Madelynn Isabella

• 1 decade ago

Madelynn Isabella

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I prefer Vivienne Isabella Jena-Hunt, because I love the name Vivienne- it's so uncommonly used, but very elegant. I also love Madeleine, but I don't care for the spelling Madelynn- it looks illiterate and just misspelled, to be honest.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Madeleine is much prettier than Madelynn. I can't stand 'trendy' spellings. With the spelling Madelynn, I would go for Vivienne hands down.

• 1 decade ago

I prefer Madelynn Isabella. I might go for a slightly more common spelling though, like Madelyn. beautiful name.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Madelynn Isabella is one of the most beautiful names I've ever heard.

• 1 decade ago

Madelyn Isabella

• 1 decade ago

Vivenne is nice but Madelynn Isabella is so beautiful.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.