are there any fonts that are made up of circles or swirls?

if there are.

can you tell me what they're called?

i'm doing a project for graphic design. and i want a font like that.


i have a website.

i just don't want to look through them.

that's why i asked.

i'm on

which has over 13,000 fonts... i just don't want to look.

Update 2:

not like. has swirls at the end.

like this...

5 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer has a lot of free fonts to sift through. Also lets you search. You could even type in circle or swirls. One really good script font that has a lot of swirls is called scriptina.

    Good Luck.

  • 1 decade ago

    If it doesn't show letters, then it is an ornamental typeface. But there are also a lot of subcategories with specific meanings, like "fleurons".

  • 1 decade ago

    Go to and look through the collection there. You'll find what you need.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    this is the best.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • KMcG
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.