Playstation 3 vs Xbox 360!?

I saw that the xbox 360 had a price drop on ebgames! But i have been looking foward, to Playstation 3. But i realized the ps3 and xbox 360 both have the same games, and i cant buy rated "M" games. So what to do.

I have a wii, so dont mention me being a little kid im 14

• Favorite Answer

hmmm tough one

ps3: good points: awsome power button, good graphics, good games

bad points : hmmm maybe isn't as good as 360

360: good points: better games (my favourite is assassins creed) good graphics and i think on all 360's (arcade, standard + elite) you can close disk tray with the remote.

bad points : with the time its been out i think it could have been improved.

really hope i helped

p.s. i have a wii 2... do u have super smash bros. brawl??? buy it!!

Wow. You cant buy M games? The stores have no right to stop you. Unless thats the parents.. IMO the PS3 has more childish games then the Xbox 360, but the Xbox 360 has the RROD.

Gets a Wii? In my knowledge i dont think there are any M rated games on that thing.

I would choose Xbox360, it has better online gaming (if your that kind of gamer). Much more stylish if you buy the newer Xbox360 (it's black), it has a heat touch sensing power button,much easier to operate. More people are online on Xbox Live than PSN. If you hear that PS3 had better graphics than Xbox360, its not true because the new Xbox360 has a Blue Ray DVD player just like the PS3. The new Xbox360 was created in 2011, the PS3 was invented in 2007. The Xbox360 is less laggy, it is awesome with first person shooters like: Battlefield 3 and Call of Duty games, is also awesome with RPG games (Role, Playing, Games) like Grand theft Auto, Elder scrolls v: Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption. Pluse the KInect is better than the Wii and PS4: Move because your body is the controller! So over all the Xbox 360. Hope this was useful advice!

Playstation 3

if you cant get m games than what the heck can you play that would make any system better im going with that other guy get a wii any game that isnt m on the 360 or ps3 is probably crap

• Greg

get the ps3 if u have money. if u want a more inexpensive gaming experience get the 360. if u want even more inexpensive gaming, get the wii like me. out of all 3 id say the wii is the funnest to have.

get the PS3. it has better features and you don't need to pay to play online.

Blueray

Wireless capability

connect with a PSP

easy to use

more reliable

Home will be available soon

ps3 is da best if u want something cheap buy the 360

Source(s): ps3 owner

Dude get a PS3 better graphics

listen kid. you can't buy M games... get a Wii sorry to break it to ya