What are the socks that people wear with Uggs?

i think their tube socks ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

socks? as long as their socks.. i dont really think it matters what brand/ type they are lol.

• sayres
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

You are meant to put on socks with UGGS. If you do not put on socks with any closed toe shoe, your ft gets rather scorching, and you'll begin to sweat. I possess a couple of UGGS and I put on them while it is rather bloodless out, in view that I can not put on them while I'm within, in view that they make you very HOT. Socks is not going to spoil the fur, whoever instructed you that's incorrect. Also the socks you probualy wish to put on could be cotton socks in view that they enable your ft to respire, and are cozy.

• 1 decade ago

the card that comes with uggs says not to wear socks, and i dont wear socks with mine (and NO they DONT smell, ive had them for 2 years!)

but if you were to wear socks, id wear this ancle socks, because your feet will get hot with long thick socks.

LillyLove♥.

• 1 decade ago

I just wear whatever I grab, usu. ankle socks, I dont think it really matters too much, just whatever your personal preference is

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ankle socks, you can get them at walmart, target, any department store really.

http://media.rei.com/media/v/1298689.jpg

those are ankle socks, they have to be exactly that height no taller or longer.

• 1 decade ago

long socks

• 1 decade ago

no, my friend just wears regular ankle sock with them

• 1 decade ago

well i wear super long socks..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

long sockssssssss

• B
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Uggs are UGLY!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.