Are sociopaths merely a more successful and advance form of human being?

I read it a few days ago and the question just bothers me.

I mean, sociopaths usually have high charisma, high intelligence, charm, ability to lie, ability to act, and they do not have the conscience to stop and hinder them. They also don't have unnecessary emotions to hinder them.

Emotions are a high form, I agree.

Yet they hinder us. Alot.

And I/we have to work hard to control them in many situations - won't it be better not to have them at all, and simply think with our head?

I agree with the statement about control wholeheartly..

Favorite Answer

It depends on what you define as a higher and more advanced human being. If you mean better at lying and higher capabilities, then it would define sociopaths as higher beings. However, I do not describe human beings in this manner. More human beings have higher intellect and etc.., but they are also capable of controlling all these. They have stronger will power in a sense to contain these higher capabilities, which sociopaths don't have. Control makes you a higher being.

For example, sharks are better swimmers and more agile. Does it mean they are more advanced than humans, or are humans more advanced due to their higher capabilities, and their baility to control it?

• muncie

Successful Sociopaths

a higher form of a HUMAN being.

Sociopaths are gifted with all those. Intelligence, charisma, deception, acting (although put a sociopath in a camera and he might not be the best actor) however, one thing they lack, is empathy which removes them from being human.

Emotions are one of the greatest thing a human being could have. Its the only thing that will attach us from each other. The link between everyone... and if that link is broken.. is human still human?

Generally I do find that these qualities are very beneficial in today's world and we do get all the girls. If you want to see how one sociopath behaves watch the tv show House.

No, I don't agree with that.