What's the word that means 'to talk in circles'?

I know that it starts with a 't'.

I just don't know what the word is.

To talk in circles,

as in when you're talking and you keep saying the same thing in different ways around an idea.

help please?!

Favorite Answer

Tortology

...

No. wrong. Make that 'Tautology'.

What is the full meaning of the transfiguration? Is it related to John 17, when Jesus asks the Father to glorify him? —Frank Rogers, via e-mail Transfiguration is a change in appearance: a glorifying, spiritual change. This event in Jesus’ life appears in three of the Gospels: Matthew 17.1-13, Mark 9.2-8 and Luke 9.28-36. Jesus was transformed, or glorified, by God, and “His face was shining like the sun, and his clothes became white as light” (Matthew 17.2, CEV). Other miraculous signs followed. Moses and Elijah appeared, and a bright cloud covered them. A voice spoke: “This is my own dear Son, and I am pleased with him. Listen to what he says!” (Matthew 17.5, CEV

circumlocution is the only word that comes to mind. I could not find a synonym for it.

Trickery?

Tongue twister?

Tsunami?

I don't know!

• Leena

circuitous?