Stomach Ach After Eating?

Its just Started Recently That Once i've Eating I Get This Most Terrible Stomach Ach. And Now And Again If im Watching T.V I Feel Like Im going To Puke. I Don't Think Its A Virus As I Feel Fine The Rest Of The Time. Any Idea's What It Could And How To Get Rid Of It.

Im 14

Favorite Answer

Early symptoms of peptic ulcer... check up with the doctor

• silvio

i stumbled on the e book to be very informative and straightforward to study. i've got lost 17 kilos in 12 days, i'm purely in touch that i'm dropping too plenty weight, too without postpone. i visit confess i've got no longer observed the instruction manual precisely. i'm no longer sticking completely to the indexed meals and meal plans (yet customarily) and doing little or no exercising, however the load retains flying off. It for sure works and if i might observed it precisely i think of it would scare the residing daylights out of me because of the quantity that i might lose. So thank you back for the techniques. i've got by no ability bought something like this before because of the fact they're frequently crammed with trash, yet 3WD has been a delightful ask your self. start right this moment!

That happens to me some times, the best cure is drink some green tea after your meal. It works wonders.

could be acid. go 2 ur phycisian and check it out. it could be a dangerous thing. might as well be safe.

drink some soda with lots of fizz such as 7up or sprite! you'll feel better.

go to webmd and check your symptoms . cause if thats happening after everytime you eat, thats not normal .

Be on time in eating.

Source(s): Me. Lately I have a problem like you.