I drink about 8 beers every day, is that bad for your health?

ok so not too long ago I started drinking everyday. I started drinking about 3 or 4 a day, now I drink about 8 beers everyday and I feel like I have to get drunk everyday if I don't I'm not happy. Is that bad for your health? i'm I an alcoholic?

Favorite Answer

Well, it can't be good for your health.

• monteo

Drinking 8 Beers A Day

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): drink 8 beers day bad health: https://tr.im/lsMDH

yes 8 beers a day yes of course its bad for ur health its bad for ur liver 2 its not like ur drinkin 1 a day like theres people that come so tire 4rm wrk that they drink 1 BEER ONLY but not 8 but they drink them cuz they feel relax

alcohol is extremely addictive. it doesnt seem like it would be because it is so "socially acceptable" to drink. Try to cut back, because yes that is bad for your body and mind, and you know deep inside that you can do just fine without it (after you get through the first few days of withdrawal). Then you can just drink every once and a while and it will be more fun.

You sound like an alcoholic; if your happiness depends on it, then you need to seek help. And this is HORRIBLE for your health. Many cases of pancreatitis (which can be extremely painful and means you must change your eating habits) are caused by excessive drinking. Cirrhosis of the liver is also caused by alcohol abuse. In addition to alcohol abuse, you may need to seek treatment for depression (especially since giving up the alcohol will cause you to have more extreme emotional responses). Good luck!

If you depend on alcohol then yes you're an alcoholic. Nothing to be ashamed of, everyone has there own thing. As far as health. Everyone is different, just the same everyone's body reacts different. I would say that much alcohol is too much and if you don't tone down you may be facing liver failure down the short road.

well

beer and liquor does ruin your liver

eventually leading to liver disease

and if you drink 8 beers a day then you are an alcoholic

cut down the beer if possible

or drink root beer as an alternative

=]

i'm sorry to say this, but you're an alcoholic. it's okay just get some help before you ruin the lives of others. you wouldn't want to kill a poor innocent family just because of you're need for alcohol now would you?

and all that beer will fill up your liver. you'll get a nice beer belly. that's attractive.

i hope i helped you some.

Yes that is very bad for your health.

Your liver is likely to get damaged with those drinking habits.

I believe that you are well on your way to addiction, if not already addicted.

It is not healthy. Not good for the liver. And the more you drink actually; the worse you will feel about yourself. Sounds like you are an alcoholic as you depend on liquor too much to get through the day.