Did anyone see Kerry Washington on tonight's Bill Maher Real Time? She could not stop talking over the top -?

of the rest of the Panel. Why would HBO make such a poor casting choice for this classy show?

Favorite Answer

Kerry Washington equated giving a parent the ability to choose a school for their child with choosing a salad on a menu. She either doesn't understand the issue, or doesn't understand the impact that school choice would have in the life of a child whose parents cannot afford to send their child to a private school and are stuck with a failed, public school system. Kerry Washington is beautiful, but I didn't hear anything from her that makes me believe the Obama campaign will be recruiting her in their efforts to win the White House.

I saw her on his show which I love his show. I never knew she was so educated and such a good speaker. Go democrats! Her ideas and views were perfect but that republican guy couldn't even get a word in cause she owned it. lol that gay guy was funny as well look at the republicans running from Bush...

Is there a clip of this I could watch on YouTube or something? I've always liked her.

I think she's talented, attractive and smart. I think I have a slight crush on her.