Hey! Should I smoke weed?

Hi! I'm new here! I'm still struggling with this moral and ethical decision. Do you think I should smoke weed? I mean, I've never done drugs before, smoked, or drank before. I'm a junior in high school and alot of my friends seem like they do it. They talk about it and it seems so fun. They describe how you can... show more Hi! I'm new here! I'm still struggling with this moral and ethical decision.

Do you think I should smoke weed? I mean, I've never done drugs before, smoked, or drank before. I'm a junior in high school and alot of my friends seem like they do it. They talk about it and it seems so fun. They describe how you can be so calm and chilled out on weed. They also tell adventures of when they were high and how they hotboxed and stuff.

One of my buddies says he was high 65 percent of the time during the summer and how he had alot of cool times. Even someone who I thought was incorruptible and unafflictable by the weed plant blazes up every week! Wow. It seems like everyone I know has tried it or done it.

I've heard so many things about marijuana that I don't know what is true. Some say it causes cancer, others say it doesn't. Some say it kills brain cells, yet great scientists have smoked the herb. Many great people have smoked the herb. EVEN THOMAS JEFFERSON SMOKED THE HERB!!

My friend has homegrown weed that he grows in his massive backyard.

I mean, it just seems so fun to do.

Has anyone smoked the plant before? Has anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks!
Update: Just to let you know, you can't die from weed.