What about Capuchin Monkeys?

My Family and i are wanting to add a capuchin monkey to the family soon. i've researched and it's hard to find supportive caresheets on the matter. They are legal in my state and county without a permit i've checked already. I would like to know peoples first hand experiences with Capuchins and any good Caresheets... show more My Family and i are wanting to add a capuchin monkey to the family soon. i've researched and it's hard to find supportive caresheets on the matter. They are legal in my state and county without a permit i've checked already. I would like to know peoples first hand experiences with Capuchins and any good Caresheets on information you would like to give me.
Update: ok first of all Who do you get more bites from? Dogs or monkeys?.. Dogs.... Ok Capuchin monkeys have been in captivity since the 1920s.. They are being fairly domesticated. i am buying from a Breeder therefore these were breed for pets. go look at the helping ahnds website people who are confined to wheel chairs... show more ok first of all Who do you get more bites from? Dogs or monkeys?.. Dogs.... Ok Capuchin monkeys have been in captivity since the 1920s.. They are being fairly domesticated. i am buying from a Breeder therefore these were breed for pets. go look at the helping ahnds website people who are confined to wheel chairs have capuchin monkeys get remotes put food in the microwave cut lights off and on. they can be trained. they do NOT throw poop they were diapers and some HAVE been trained to use the toilet monkeys can be trained to sit and stay they know what the word no means. and they are very loveable Creatures.
Update 2: Helping Hands Website lol sorry got cought up in the moment there
3 answers