People who deny Global Warming?

There are many GW deniers here and everywhere, say it is not real right now. I don't understand why that thought should stop us from trying to be green anyway? Even if it isn't real (which it is, we have gotten hotter climates over the years and our ozone layer is deteriorating), wouldn't it be better to prevent it... show more There are many GW deniers here and everywhere, say it is not real right now. I don't understand why that thought should stop us from trying to be green anyway? Even if it isn't real (which it is, we have gotten hotter climates over the years and our ozone layer is deteriorating), wouldn't it be better to prevent it from happening by living green then just ignoring the fact and doing nothing.

Interesting how many deniers always link GW to god and how the end is near so it won't matter. Please...
Update: " Ask yourself this. If warming is so bad, why are people flocking to California and Florida" Um, maybe because the weather is nice there, but if it destroys our planet in 100 years, lets see who will be flocking. And to the person who said "we'll live green if we want to it's a free... show more " Ask yourself this. If warming is so bad, why are people flocking to California and Florida"

Um, maybe because the weather is nice there, but if it destroys our planet in 100 years, lets see who will be flocking.

And to the person who said "we'll live green if we want to it's a free country," what are you five? grow up.

Half of you are idiots. Keep denying that our planet is getting worse. I'm sure you will be thanked on day.
9 answers 9