Yearbook Idea needed?

My yearbook theme is raising the bar since we did so good in sports and in academics. I have to make a yearbook cover. can some one give me an idea so i can use it on my cover?

Best Answer

80's theme or rap theme or popular song theme or beach theme or party theme or academic theme or space theme

What about a graph drawn out to show how you raised the bar in sports and academics compared to last year? or a logo of some sort that says "Raising the bar" followed by the name of your school.

• miko

You know that sport (i dont know the name oit) when the person jumps over the bar and lands on the mat...? Your cover could have a photo of someone doing that. You could also have a collage of all the academic/sports winners for the past year (overlay them on the words raising the bAR. wearing their medals,displaying trophys etc.

Yeah know, that's a great question. I think that if you wanted to, perhaps you should consider perhaps pictures and/or names of famous or well known people that started from the bottom and worked their way to the top and helped "raise the bar" for the rest of us to stride in greatness. And perhaps make a slogan to the point of "We too will reach the bar and raise it higher." I don't know, but that's off the top of my head. I just don't know if that's a good idea or not, but it's a start in a direction.

Have the cell phone bars with cell phone tower (like the bars that tell you if you have signal or not). And then the name of your school typed into the tallest bar.

Along the bottom it can read "Raising the Bar 08-09" or something.

Mine had a scrap book theme and it was AWESOME! There was a tape image and all my friends were picking on it because we thought it was real.

For yours ya could put a cell phone with raising bars on it. Ya know like Verizon Raising the bar or something like that.

I would say have everybody who plays sports names on the cover and then make there name do what ever sport they do and the people who do not play sports be the crowd.

Hi! Thats super cool! well weve allways done a page with things like class clown, romeo and julliet, And silly awards like that! And we usually do a page of sports and a page of clubs! But the awards are allways the most fun to see at the end of the year!

every ones face should be really small on the cover.

U SHOULD BUT CHEESE ON THE COVER OR TACOS THAT WOULD BE SO COOL