Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how to lose 50 pounds in a month?

Favorite Answer

Amputation, do you really need legs?

There is no healthy way to lose 50 pounds in one month.

It Is Impossible To Lose 50 Pounds A Month And Is Very Very Dangerous!!

Best Thing Is Exercise And Diet.

You Should Only Be Losing 2-3 Pounds A Week.

In Your Diet, Eat Only 1200 Calories A Day,

Basically vegan is a high-carb diet. It does work for some people and that's great for you. It means you don't have any issues with insulin sensitivity. Be sendentary for a while though, and you will be.

What does it mean to "have problems with insulin sensitivity"? It means that when you have glucose in your bloodstream it tends to go into your fat cells instead of becoming glycogen in your muscles. There is a concerto of hormones that causes this problem, not just insulin resistance, but if you don't have the problem, then you're going to do well as a vegan and lose weight (assuming you exercise and gain muscles of course).

You're going to be sedentary for a while now. Ketogenic diets work great for sedentary people. You can be vegan and ketogenic at the same time. Get yourself some pea protein powder (or brown rice protein or hemp protein) and make some high fat shakes. Load up on blanched almonds (the un-blanched ones would overload you with phytic acid if you ate too many). Calculate your fat percentage to 70% with something like chronometer.com on a daily basis and keep your calorie deficit no more than -10% or you'll go into a low-hormone status. Do lots of meditation and pranayama to both keep pain down and de-stress from being stuck immobile. I honestly believe that vegan is not a good choice, but it seem to work for you, so keep doing what works. When sedentary though, you shouldn't give your body excuses to turn carbs into fat. Keto is the way to prevent that.

This whole process would be much easier if you loosened up just a little and went to vegetarian just until you healed. Eggs and milk are powerful healers and have nutrients that veggies simply don't have, like long chain omega-3's. Consider whether you think oysters are an animal (they don't have a face or a nervous system to feel pain with). They contain a lot of zinc and omega's. Also some new omega supplements from algae are available but insanely expensive. Personally I'd rather eat eggs but to each their own.

Goal ·

https://tr.im/loseweightfast

Here is a diet used by the hospitals to help people lose weight for surgery so obviously it burns alot of weight fast. I was going to try it until I found out you MUST eat everything and can't substitute ANYTHING with ANYTHING or will NOT work. Here it is (:

First Day

Breakfast

black coffee/tea

1/2 grapefruit or ping grapefruit juice

1 slice toast

1 tbs peanut butter

Lunch

1/2 cup tuna or broiled skinless chicken

1 slice toast w/cheddar cheese

black coffee/tea

Dinner

2 slices of meat (3 oz) or small broiled steak

1 cup string beans

1 cup beets or carrots

1 small apple

1/2 cup vanilla ice cream

Second Day

Breakfast

black coffee/tea

1 egg

1 slice toast

1/2 banana

Lunch

5 saltine crackers

1 cup cottage cheese or 1/2 cup tuna

black coffee/tea

Dinner

2 wieners boiled or fried

1 cup broccoli or cabbage

1/2 cup carrots or turnips

1/2 cup vanilla ice cream

Third Day

Breakfast

black coffee/tea

5 saltine crackers

1 slice cheddar cheese

1 apple

Lunch

1 hard-boiled egg

1 slice toast

black coffee/tea

Dinner

1 cup tuna or chicken or turkey

1 cup beets or carrots

1 cup cauliflower, cantaloupe, banana or greens

1/2 cup vanilla ice cream

1/2 cup cantaloupe

Notes

This diet is used at the Baptist Hospital Weight Reducing Clinic. It works on a chemical breakdown and is a proven diet. Salt and pepper may be used but no other seasonings. Do vary of substitute any of the foods. Do not use sugar or salt substitutes. Where no quantity is given, use common sense. Do not eat between meals. Drink all the unsweetened tea or coffee you want. Drink lots of water. Diet drinks are permissible. Stay on this diet for 3 days. Eat normal meals the other 3 days.

From there, maintain it; use myfitnesspal.com and make an account-- go to tools and look up your BMR (say your 18 ONLY when you register) and that's how many calories you burn if you were to stay in bed 24hours. Eat that many calories (or less) and keep track by entering your foods.

I am 12 but I have been trying to lose and maintain my weight all of my life and my Mom helps me a lot so I know quite a bit. If you have access to a gym or gym equiptment, use the Stair Stepper on Program 12-- it burns 1400calories per HOUR I used it a lot but now I'm kind of off track but it's AMAZING!!!!

And if you are hungry-- we ALL have this problem, and feel like eating for 4hours, try eating one sandwhich or whatever you are eating and wait 10mins and drink two glasses of water before, after AND during your meal. So wait 10 mins and then, if you are still hungry, eat 3 more bites and wait 10 more minutes drinking water then you have to toughin' up and put it up. When and if you work out, bring a mug of ice with you (this is good even on a daily basis when you are bored and "hungry" like all America). Eat the bite sized ice (you can get this from Sonic) and just munch on it-- it hydrates you and you feel like you're snacking. Unforunately, for many of us, it's NOT a diet-- it has to be a lifestyle choice. But, if you want to slack off a week, WATCH and if you see that you are getting a little weight back, get back on track. Hope this helps and good luck!!!

• Liv

Not possible. Maybe like 6 months is healthier. Join a gym, and use the machines. Go for a run, ride a bike. Drink only water and green tea, eat fruits and veggies, especially grapefruit. Eat a grapefruit during every meal, and if you can't, then drink 1 cup of grapefruit juice at that meal. Grapefruit is proven to help you lose weight. Eat the pink ones, and do not add sugar..

Good luck, and remember, stay healthy!!! =]

you need 5 months the least to shed 50 lbs of fat,and continue working just as hard for the rest of your life so that the 50 lbs you once lost never ever returns!

Source(s): common sense

I knew a guy once who fell down a cavern and was there for 10 days with no food and only dripping water to wet his tongue. He lost like 30 pounds.

Healthily You can't !

Just Walk quickly for 40 minutes a day. 5lbs a week is great.

and good for your Mind too.

also, No Cow Pig foods.

Source(s): I've done it.

Drink lots of water, run about 2 miles per day, and consume less than 500 calories per day.

I heard if you die you can lose that much weight that quick