Y&R fans.............?

How in the world did Chloe get preg by Cain? I missed a couple months of the show and have no clue what happened!

Ok....well if he was passed out, how could he have...well, ya know

• Jewels
    Favorite Answer

Chloe did the same thing to Cain that Phyllis did to Danny ... she got him passed out, then pretended that they'd slept together and made a baby together! The only difference is that Phyllis had to fake a DNA test so that Daniel appeared to share Danny's DNA.

Gee ... if Billy really is the Baby Daddy ... I wonder if Chloe realizes that Billy is Jill's son? Maybe she did the fake test thing and switched the results without realizing that she didn't have to.

Either way ... Jill will certainly flip!

The rumor going around is that she is really preg by Billy. They went to boarding school together. Cane did pass out in her car but they did not do the deed. She got a call after she knew she was preg & told the guy that she wasn't hooking up any more----no more booty calls for Chloe. They did a strange DNA test that just used swabs from the mouth & it said that Cane could not be excluded as the father not that he was 100% the father. Lilly told him to marry Chloe because she knew it would kill him not to raise a child that he had fathered esp after how he was raised.

I knew chloe was lying but I missed that it's Billy's baby! Haha! Cain's a dummy...

Chloe is not pregnant by Cain. She staged the whole fake sex in the car situation. She is very persuasive when she wants something. I just cant believe how stupid he is to have marry her. Oh well I guess another one of her many lies will surface real soon when Billy arrives. Cant wait for that skanks lies to finally catch up with her......

• Lydia

As others said, nothing happened in the car.

But OMG Billy!! So funny, she'll be in Jill's family anyway!

She's pregnant by his cousin Billy Chancellor, not him.

not Cain's she lied!

She got him really drunk, he passed out and she basically raped him.