What is Abercrombie Flagship on 5th Avg, NYC like?

I was planing on going down there today, but not sure if I should waste my time. Do they have much clearance? Do they have a lot of stuff? I want to buy this hoodie which is no longer in the store near me, but is online.

Favorite Answer

I work 4 blocks from the Abercrombie store. Though I've never been in it I can tell you this. It smells like a junior high dance. You can smell their cologne from 2 blocks away. The smell just bellows out of the place. You are easily going to pay more in NYC for their clothing at the flagship store then you would at the mall. You would probably be able to find the hoodie there since they should carry everything that they sell. Also since it is the flagship store I highly doubt you'll find any clearance clothing, as none of the other major labels do. Macy's on 34th st doesn't honor any store ads from different locations, even queens. Same deal.

if you are in the city you might as well go. Just bring extra $$$

A far cry from the original store. They now cater to the young and their merchandise is youngish in style. They are not inexpensive and as any store have some things on sale. Good luck