Why do people not see Democrats and Republicans as two sides of the same coin?

Republicans give my tax money away to little foreign countries that have oil, or oil transport, to no bid corporate contracts, war ( the SURGE of money that started paying off 'tribal chiefs' and warlords a year ago), and tax breaks for ATT & Exxon.

Democrats give my money away to over bloated infrastructure projects projects and inefficient social programs.

Republicans approved to fund, but didn't fully fund their education and border control programs.

Democrats approved to fund ??? - I think they just show up and name parks ??? They fund the war and then complain about it...

Looks like to me they both like to tax and then give away-it's just to who

( I consider inflation the Republican way of taxing; like a bank saying free checking and then charging you to use an ATM) - The corporations and people in other countries for Republicans versus the union controlled entities for Democrats...

Chime in if you have any examples off the top of your head...

Favorite Answer

They are indeed we are living in the Republic of the fascist few, who control all of Representative govt. There is nothing legitimate about the election process at all,if so you would be able to trace your ballot cast like you do your bank account!

This is why i recommend for real change legally ending rep govt and replace it with well manged fire at will employee's at every level college degree NOT required for management rather mature community vested legal citizens who have a proven track record with real integrity. Also the legal citizen majority should reign absolute rule & control over Money/business/govt to insure equal share of the pie for the legal citizens.

They in D.C. are often referred to as Hollywood east and The money party! Both parties have a long history of hidden agenda's mean while evading/lying/stalling/misleading the legal citizen majority about their cozy relationship with business whom are taking advantage/fleecing the public at large etc.

My fellow citizens are consistantly missing the boat on what to do in order to gain control for their own best interest, plus guarantee financial security for themselves first!

This is true in Massachusetts.

John Keller wrote a book about the politics in Massachusetts. The Bluest State is the title and I am anxious to read it.

This is why I will always be independent. You can't trust any politician. An exception may be Dennis Kucinich because he has said publicly that he is not loyal to a political party. He is loyal to the U.S. and our Constitution.

Inflation is the Fed's perpetual increase of the nations money supply. It has as much to do with Democrats as it does Republicans.

Its important that they all love America, and America comes first in all business