Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: What zodiac sign are you? ?

And does the description of it suit you?

im an aries thru and thru

poll: hugs or kisses

82 Answers

Relevance
  • vy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

capricorn. it suits me because for some reason i go crazy when i see a big open lawn full of grass and trees by the sides, and i have the temptation of running around and every where in it.

poll: hugs.

smi-ley-face=]

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

1, Capricorn.

2. Sometimes.

3. Kisses.

• [HBiC]
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Taurus -- is determined and peaceful. Although you are not a leader, you will recognize someone with great leadership qualities and follow them. You try to remain the same as everyone else, and are resistant to change. People will enjoy you because you have a good sense of humor and are intelligent. You are a dependable friend who is not scared off by a challenge. You may believe so strongly in your values that you will sacrifice relationships to uphold them. Some Taureans need to be told that they did a good job after accomplishing a task before they feel that they have really accomplished anything. Your friends are people in the same social standing as you, and you rarely go outside of that standing. Although you are calm and generally against fighting, you will fight if someone is provoking you. Your temper tends to explode in violent bursts that are not always directed at the person they should be.

Source(s): POLL:: hug & kisses (=
  • 1 decade ago

Pyrex - I'm a test-tube baby (stolen from Billy Connolly)

but why should it matter a toss what starsign you are? as there are only 12 signs of the zodiac, one-twelth of all the people in the world are going to share a star sign.

Do you really believe that 1/12 of the entire population of the world are creative, dreamers, down-to-earth, and whatever other crap descriptions are used???

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Aries

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Aries

• 1 decade ago

I'm a capricorn/aquarious(when you're born on the last five days of a sign or the first five days, you're the sign that comes after or the sign that comes before as well. I think it's called a clasp.).

Anyhoo, yes, both descriptions fit me perfectly. Sometimes, my mood will represent one more than the other, if you know what I mean.

Hugs! =)

• 1 decade ago

sep 23

I am a cusp born on the cut off day of

virgo libra and yes its a very interesting sign

The most important lesson to be learned by Virgo/Libra natives is to strive for balance while curbing the tendency to become fickle and indecisive.

Now doesn't that sound fun lol

• 1 decade ago

Pisces - description fits about 70% due to a lot of Virgo stuff in my chart. Poll: kisses

• 1 decade ago

Sagittarius

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.