How do I find a woman prison inmate in Houston Texas?.?

How do I find a prison inmate who is a woman, she went to Prison in 1998 not sure if she is still there? She went to a prison in Houston texas.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You should look in T.D.C.J.. Do you know if she was incarcerated in prison or did she just spend a little time in the Harris County Jail? The TDCJ website will have the information you need if she spent time there. You can find out for sure at www.tdcj.state.tx.us/offender_ information "dot' htm T.D.C.J. is the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. It had been called the Texas Department of Corrections...T.D.C.. Good luck. And hope she and others stay out of there. Not a place to call home.

Source(s): www.tdcj.state.tx.us/
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): Criminal Records Search Database - http://CriminalRecords.raiwi.com/?JmKD
  • 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How do I find a woman prison inmate in Houston Texas?.?

How do I find a prison inmate who is a woman, she went to Prison in 1998 not sure if she is still there? She went to a prison in Houston texas.

Source(s): find woman prison inmate houston texas: https://tinyurl.im/8sA9Z
  • 3 years ago

Inmate Locator Tdcj

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Here is a Free Prison Inmate Locator website. If you know this woman's first or last name TDCJ or SID number then the below link should help.

When you click on link just scroll down to where it says

"Texas Prison Inmate Locator"

Then it would give you blank boxes just fill in the boxes and click "Submit Request"

Hope this helps.

• Aimee
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Get a No Cost Background Check Scan at https://bitly.im/aOjEh

Its a sensible way to start. The site allows you to do a no cost scan simply to find out if any sort of data is in existence. A smaller analysis is done without cost. To get a detailed report its a modest payment.

You may not realize how many good reasons there are to try and find out more about the people around you. After all, whether you're talking about new friends, employees, doctors, caretakers for elderly family members, or even significant others, you, as a citizen, have a right to know whether the people you surround yourself with are who they say they are. This goes double in any situation that involves your children, which not only includes teachers and babysitters, but also scout masters, little league coaches and others. Bottom line, if you want to find out more about someone, you should perform a background check.

• 4 years ago

Everyone has a tendency to want to save or enslave someone. This is the way that these women express it. They may feel that they in fact being with an inmate in a relationship actually frees them (the women) from an inner prison that they have been locked up in all of their lives.....or they now have someone that relates that their imprisonment. So now they just have a partner in suffering or in freedom, however they choose to see it. It is a sort of massochistic type of projective identification. I don't know if they see it as exciting, they see it as their lot in life...very sad.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get arrested in houston texas

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.