What song of Michael Jackson In rush Hour 1?

What song of Michael Jackson In rush Hour 1 when In the early part of the movie, Carter makes a deal with Clyde about C4. Then 2 cops show up and then all hell breaks lose, Clyde shoots the cops and drove away. And Carter in Action, he shoots Clyde in the car with the C4 in the Trunk and then the car exploded. Then, Carter starts dancing with a Michael Jackson song.

Favorite Answer

In Rush hour 2, he sings "Don't stop til you get enough".

In Rush hour 1, he sings "Another part of me".

I LOVE both songs! You should get both!

Source(s): Rush hour and my love of MJ

Song Rush Hour

• Another Part of Me??? That's the only MJ song in Rush Hour 1

Don't Stop til You Get Enough in Rush Hour 2

HAHAHA! I love that movie :-D

Rush Hour 1:

"Another Part of Me"

Written by Michael Jackson

Have you seen Rush Hour 2? Its so funny when Chris Tucker is singing

"Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlBjthOXlRs

Youtube thumbnail

Enjoy!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What song of Michael Jackson In rush Hour 1 when In the early part of the movie, Carter makes a deal with Clyde about C4. Then 2 cops show up and then all hell breaks lose, Clyde shoots the cops and drove away. And Carter in Action, he shoots Clyde in the car with the C4 in the Trunk and then the...

Source(s): song michael jackson rush hour 1: https://biturl.im/jd3UG
  • Heide

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axFQg

I'm not sure exactly what song it was cause there is soooo many hip hop songs in that movie... but here is a track listing... hopefully you can narrow it down: "Never Touch a Black Man's Radio [Skit]" by Chris Tucker "How Deep Is Your Love" by Dru Hill and Redman "Faded Pictures" by Case and Joe "Can I Get A..." by Jay-Z, Amil and Ja Rule "Jackie Chan Kicks *** [Skit]" by Jackie Chan "And You Don't Stop" by Wu-Tang Clan "***** Betta Have My Money" by Ja Rule "Is This Weed...Cigaweed [Skit]" by Chris Tucker "Disco" by Grenique "Blow **** Up...FBI Wants You [Skit]" by Chris Tucker and Chief "Impress the Kid" by Slick Rick "If I Die Tonight" by Montell Jordan, Monifah and Flesh-n-Bone "Glad that We Loved" by Jon B. "I'll Be on a Big FBI Case [Skit]" by Chris Tucker "Terror Squadians" by Terror Squad "Please Tell Me You Speak English... [Skit]" by Chris Tucker "Way Too Crazy" by Big Tray Dee, Jayo Felony and Daz "N.B.C." by Charli Baltimore, Cam'ron and Noreaga "You'll Never Miss Me ('Til I'm Gone)" by Terry Dexter "Nasty Girl" by Kasino and Nite & Day "No Love" by Imajin "I'm Michael Jackson, You Tito [Skit]" by Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan "Tell the Feds" by Too Short "Rush Hour (Main Title)" by Lalo Schifrin "Take This Badge and Shove It [Skit]" by Chris Tucker

ITS JUST ANOTHER PART OF ME!!!!!!!

thanks 4 that