What is this contraption called?

A while ago my friend had one of these at her house (i haven't seen her in years though). We each had our own little burners and mini-stir fry woks and spatula's. We just grabbed ingrediants off the table and made our own food righ in front of our plate. it was awesome and fun but I don't know what it's called or... show more A while ago my friend had one of these at her house (i haven't seen her in years though). We each had our own little burners and mini-stir fry woks and spatula's. We just grabbed ingrediants off the table and made our own food righ in front of our plate. it was awesome and fun but I don't know what it's called or where to find it. I want to add it to my wedding registry.
ANY HELP PLEASE!
Update: not fondue pots but thank you
ya they were kind of like bunson burners but they came in this huge set there were like 8 of them AND the mini stiry fry pans AND a bunch of bowls for ingrediants, and an oil bottle(I think) and some mini-spatula's. Like it was all a set. Not just the burners.
Update 2: YES! it's like what Ginger had but smaller and all 8 came in one kit. like the sitry fry pan was only about 15cm across. like they were very small. very single serving. lol. alright I'll keep looking.
Update 3: we're getting closer to it. Big hitter, that is what it was just each burner was seperate. but that would work perfectly fine. thanks. now I have a picture I can bring with me when I look for places to register. lol.