Am I a genius or just above normal or just normal?

I am 16.

I did CSEC exams recently and i thought they were easy I got 12 ones (thats 12 A's) of which i had 10 distinctions(A+'s) and one grade three (C in Spanish).

Additionally I have a thorough understanding of Physics at A Level (thts 2 years ahead of time) and I love Math!

I have 3 mathematical theories and 3 Physics theories as well...I do very well in practical as well as theoretical physics and chemistry, and i never have any trouble learning them...i read it once and thts it! I understand everything and remeber it always!

I am a very good inventor, as i have a book of sketches and drawings of inventions tht i keep...a train system tht uses principles of linear particle acceleration, a solar-powered boat, etc.

However I suck at language but i do extremely well at math,physics,chemistry,biology and computer science.

• eri
    Best Answer

I'm not sure what you mean by having '3 math and physics theories'. Do you mean you think you came up with new ideas? If so, look into getting them published before someone else does - try talking to your teacher about it, or contacting a local college physics department. But since you haven't done much in the way of physics or math yet, don't be too discouraged if they are wrong or already out there - you aren't expected to know all of physics yet. No one does, anyway. There's just too much. If you take more advanced courses in college, you'll learn that memorizing does not equal understanding, and reading a passage doesn't mean you could do the math. But you're off to a good start.

You sound like me.

take an online IQ test. There are several that are free. They will tell your score and how you rank compared to average intelilgence. I've taken three different ones and average 138 IQ, which is the top 1%. That's about the same that I scored on an official IQ test back in high school. I'm good at math, physics, problem solving but horrible at verbal skills.

Online IQ tests are timed and take only about 20 minutes. That's a more absolute ranking of your intelligence that doesn;t depend on how hard you study or work at something. It tells your potential rather than academic dedication.

Genius is 140+ Highly gifted is 130-140. Average is 100.

Keep working at it. Maybe you will accomplish something really big. Try to put your ideas into action and then there will be evidence of your intellectual potency.

how is this a question?

we are all in intelligent in our own ways if we apply ourselves.

keep working, maybe you'll get somewhere one day.