How do I put itunes music into windows media player?

I just got a new samsung blackjack and would like to sync my phone in order to put my itunes music on it. How do I put my itunes music into windows media player so that I can sync it?

Favorite Answer

music files from itunes are drm-laden. in order to play them on cell phone, you need a special program to help strip off the protection and convert the itunes music to mp3. i always use tuneclone. my friend introduced it to me. it applies the virtual cd burning technology, with which the music files can be converted at very high speed. works like a charm!

you can learn more about it from:

http://www.tuneclone.com/

You can only put itunes music on your blackjack if you put the music onto itunes from a cd. If you bought the music from itunes you can only put that music on ipods. But you could still burn it to a cd. But unfortunately it can only be put on an ipod. I ran into this same problem! I hope this helps!!!