Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Which side would the dolphins make their touchdown on?

My boss has me buying tickets for his friend for the miami dolphins and az cardinals game. His friend is a Miami dolphins fan and the tickets in our price range are lower level corner tickets. I want to get him tickets on the side that the dolphins make their touchdowns on, but I don't know what side that is. http://www.indux.com/map/UnivPhoenix-Stadium_tn.gi... <- here is a pic of the seating chart, would the dolphins make their touchdowns on the bottom or top?

Favorite Answer

At the start of each NFL game, a coin flip is used to determine which team gets the privilege of choosing whether or not to receive the ball first. Once that team chooses, the other team then gets a chance to choose which area of the field it wants to defend.

So, in other words, there's no way to know in advance.

You should be fine either way because the teams switch field directions after each quarter...

It doesn't matter, the teams rotate endzones after each quarter.

Cheers!