Christian Bale! He's awesome!

• 1 decade ago

Robert Downey Jr

• 1 decade ago

Robert Downey Jr

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Robert Downey, Jr.

I think he's my new favorite actor, but I love Christian Bale too. They're both soo good. Christian Bale seems like he could do anything. Robert Downey, Jr. CAN do everything. He can do comedy, action, drama, suspense, EVERYTHING. i love him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zholla
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Check out Downey in Less than zero...a grueling and unflinching look at the kids of the Beverly Hills rich a few months after high school graduation. Downey is just unbelievable...right along with Jamie Gertz. A searing portrait of drug addiction, estrangement, abandonement and pain behind the closed doors of the Beverly hills elite.

I am still waiting for Bale's defining performance. Psycho was okay...but he has not hit his stride as an actor...yet. Bale has the better movies...Downey...so far...the better performances. I am not sure who is the better actor yet. But at the rate Bale is going...could be him. Time will tell.

• 1 decade ago

The both are great´s actors, Robert Downey was Amazing in Chaplin and Zodiac, and Bale was Great in American Psycho......... I Choose Downey Jr

• ome
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

No comparison, Robert Downey Jr.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Robert Downey Jr.

He's funny.

• 1 decade ago

totally robert downey jr!

• 1 decade ago

robert downey jr.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.