Is a Bachelors of Arts In Journalism from the University of Idaho enough education to be vice president?

I don't think it is, that is maybe the easiest degree next to underwater basket weaving

Update:

Truman did attend two years of law school from 1923-24.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is a list of presidents with no degree

Andrew Jackson

William Harrison (attended college but never received a degree)

Zachary Taylor

Millard Fillmore

Abraham Lincoln

Andrew Johnson

Grover Cleveland

Harry Truman – went to law school but did not receive a degree

• Marina
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

When you are as well spoken and have achieved as much as she has with a higher degree than she holds, you can open up your mouth. Until then, your argument holds no water. I have a Master's Degree...what does this make me qualified for? I can't speak in public like her, or even begin to understand the details of everything she has in front of her. A higher degree does not make a person more qualified. Barack graduated from Harvard and has only achieved Community Organizer Status. What does that say about him? People really need to stop hiding behind diplomas. They don't mean much in the real world once you have landed your first job. If you were college educated yourself, you would know that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

abe lincoln had a 6th grade education and look what he accomplished!

anyone will tell you a harvard degree isnt crap. In obamas own book he states FULLY that he sent out over 600 resumes and couldnt get a job so he became a community organizer throwing picnics.

from HIS own book!!!

he even says he started a law firm and it lasted 1 year and had one client!!!!!!!!!!

from his own words!!!!!!!!!1

• 1 decade ago

Harry Truman did not have a college education and he was both VP under FDR and President

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Deb M
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No, and she sure hasn't been in the real world to gain any experience. Oh to be governor of a state where the residents are sent checks!

Palin's ideology is definitely what we don't need to move this country forward. For someone so young she sure has a lot of baggage. She lied about being against the road to nowhere.

Palin is just a pawn for McCain and Bush....4 more years of failed policies.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Sarah_Palin.htm#Foreign...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/palin_energy_dc

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-j-elisberg/th...

• she also minored in Political Science.

seems BOTH courses of study have served her very very well.

Obama pales in comparison w/his ivy league education.

he's got a master's degree, and assumes the ignorance

of everyone he talks to.

now... how smart is that? LOL

McCain-Palin 2008

• 1 decade ago

Experience is what you do after college not in it.

She is plenty capable.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.