Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Who should I start, Perry or Stewart?

Week One, 2008 season, Chris Perry or Jonathan Stewart as my third back. Perry is up against a weak Bmore D, and I think he will get more carries than Stewart, but I think Stewart is a better athlete on a better team. Thoughts?

Favorite Answer

Perry has lost his blocking back, may lose carries to Kenny Watson and Cincy sucks, that's why it's a good question. Stewart will get some carries but DeAngelo will get the majority (Fox is always pulling this crap!). Stewart may end up getting the goal line carries but no one knows for sure! ANSWER: Use Perry if you want/need yards, Use Stewart if you want TD's (See Jerome Bettis, big upside) and you can afford risking your third back possibly giving you a big fat zero.

• King K

I would go with the guy who was declared the starter which is Perry. What kind of question is that?

Perry all the way.