Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

rate m fantasy football team and tell me who i should start this week?

QB - Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers

RB - Ryan Grant, Edgerrin James, Felix Jones

WR - Greg Jennings, Jericho Cothcery, Patrick Crayton, Anthony Gonzalez, Sidney Rice

TE - Antonio Gates, Donald Lee

DST - Chargers

K - Shayne Graham

I had the 12th pick out of 12

So rate my team and tell me who I should start in each position

nfl.com says dont start grant because they're going up against the best run deffense and becasue of injury

Favorite Answer

It's very ok. C. You'll need to get in the market for another RB. That's you're weakest position. I would also guess that you took Gates pretty early, when you could have gotten a better backup WR or RB. All things considered though, not bad with the 12th pick.

(depending on what kind of league you're in)

QB: Peyton

RB: Grant

RB: Edge

WR: Jennings

WR: Cotchery

WR: Crayton

TE: Gates

yeah it's ok. Hopefully Aaron Rodgers does well these first few games then you should be able to trade up for a better RB and then your team would be a lot better.