Obama has publicly stated that “family is off limits” and?

called for the media and his supporters to stop attacking Palins family. However his worshipers in the blogosphere and the media refuse to listen to him and continue the attacks. My question is if Obama can’t convince the very people that idolize him to stop the attacks how can anyone expect him to lead an entire country, half of who oppose him?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The same can be said of Sen McCain.

Both have stated that certain topics will be "Off-Limits" Listen to how Gov Palin has stated of being against Sex Education,Abstinance,etc. Her daughter is under 18 years old and pregnant.

In politics almost nothing is sacred or off-limits.

Senators Obama and McCain refuse to acknowledge and will do nothing to restore and strengthen the rights and protections of Whistleblowers especially US military,CIA,and FBI

Their supporters will not like what you will read if you do a Yahoo search on this topic: Sam's Club 6625+Whistleblowers

• ranson
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i could snigger the international could have a hissy in good shape...i ask your self whether the Muslims could care or in the event that they already think of he's evil sufficient for being a Christian. Nah, it does not be valuable. There are nonetheless too lots of people who insist on some form of deity that they could reason too many issues. Edit: tehabwa, his 'popping out' as an atheist could tutor others that atheists are extreme high quality human beings yet look at quite a few the solutions right here. They have been advised by utilising their pastor/preacher/priest that he's a commie evil guy so what probability does certainty have? FYI Neil, are you attempting to assert he does not bypass to church? He picked out some Episcopalian church to affiliate with...oh, I additionally do no longer see why you're silly sufficient to think of all and sundry can generally bypass to church while they have 2 wars, a depressed financial equipment and all kinds of distant places relation deals to artwork on. Edit:...virgi...are you heavily that blind to certainty?.

• 1 decade ago

I'm sure that Obama wishes to protect his family, and let the opposition know he isn't encouraging this....

At one time there were things known as manners and decorum..

And if everyone on the internet had to give there real name and address there would be now....

Most of this bashing has to do with lack of cajones, among the bashers.......

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe because Obama supporters are not the sheep that conservatives are.

If mama Palin let Bristol decide what to do with her pregnancy, then why does she want to take away that right from all other women? Why is it just okay for only Bristol to have that choice?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lurch
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

That sir is an excellent question that is going to confound a lot of Obama supporters. Star for you and (I'm sure) a violation notice for me!

• 1 decade ago

I think when he said that, he was doing the old 'wink, win, nudge, nudge'. Perhaps the Dems forgot that Nancy Pelosi has five children as well. She must be a horrible mother also!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Palin and McCain have both said the same thing. However, it didn't stop all the Michelle bashing during the DNC now, did it?.

• fdm215
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I seem to remember McCain was equally successful in asking his supporters to lay off Obama's family. What's your point?

• 1 decade ago

you are right.. i am almost to the point where while i disagree with obama..its not even him who is the problem..

its his fans...

yes i meant fans (not supporters) because they are fanatical

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think this is a tongue in cheek attempt to stop them. He probably is encouraging them behind the scenes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.