Is astrology significant in a relationship?

Im a Gemini and I have never dated one until now after being single for months. I know how my personality changes all the time. So, I think I understand him a lot more than others. What do you think?

Favorite Answer

I love to read astrology. It is a very entertaining thing, but I choose not to make that a belief. I would never judge because of it. As far as dating your own sign, I not only have done that, but my youngest ones father had the same day same month, just not the same year. I would have thought with us both being cancer's we would get along great. NO! We were way too much alike. It was horrible. But that is just one individual. You never know. I really believe that ones character comes more from their upbringing and personal moral standards than what astrological sign they were born with.

No, I have a girlfriend who is a Scorpio and I'm a Sagittarius. Sagittarius and Scorpio are not suppose to get along, but we always in sync. A lot of the stuff about astrology isnt' true, but some of it is, such as the characteristics of a persons zodiac sign. I used to believe in astrology when I was a teenager but now I know most it is BS. I still check up on astrology when I meet new people and talk about it from time to time, but it's just for fun.

Hey! I am also Gemini.June the 1st.I don't believe in astrology although there seem to be certain similarities and behavior patterns.I Also dated a Gemini before and It did not work out because we both seem to like ourselves to much! and both were very moody.But intellectually it was stimulating.But I think a person's upbringing and their spiritual life cancels out any astrology.

I do think astrology plays a hugh part in how people relate to one another. You may understand how someone feels but it doesn't mean you could get along with them in a romantic relationship. Might want to check this one out on the net.

I think it is! I know people think it's stupid but there are absolutely characteristics to different astrological signs. Two Geminis... uh oh, sounds like trouble. :)

Astrology has nothing to do with you understanding him more then others, it's due to the connection that you've made with him personally.

No. I think astrology is stupid. Stupid to base your love life off of, your finances (some people do) or anything else.

I think astology is intresting and has some truth in it but i wouldnt base your life around it.

• Astrology is total BULLSHIT!

• mr p

oh yea! very important