Atheists, agnostics, non believers of religion and spirituality do you ever……….?

….understand why and how believers believe in god? Do you ever see just a hint of why they think there is a god? Why they believe a god must have created this world and all on it and all around it? I don’t mean psychologically, I mean physically, biologically, naturally, I mean in life and all around you... show more ….understand why and how believers believe in god?

Do you ever see just a hint of why they think there is a god?

Why they believe a god must have created this world and all on it and all around it?

I don’t mean psychologically, I mean physically, biologically, naturally, I mean in life and all around you itself, I mean do you look at something, hear something, watch something, know of something, and understand why they come to this conclusion?

as always i appreciate all your thoughts on this
Update: ignoring books, ignoring hell and heaven and doctrines i said NOT psychologically, but physically ie similar to the 'just look around you' view similar, not exactly the same just looking, at life, existence, at earth, the universe, understanding the complexity, the apparent 'design' from... show more ignoring books, ignoring hell and heaven and doctrines

i said NOT psychologically, but physically

ie similar to the 'just look around you' view
similar, not exactly the same
just looking, at life, existence, at earth, the universe, understanding the complexity, the apparent 'design'

from this perspective
Update 2: no appendages here, just A creator, a conscious creator, no afterlife, no reward no punishment, no superstition, no watching over us, no books nothing,
not including that here at all

just a simple creator on its own
Update 3: David M........I really disagree with you on so many levels It is NOT "obviously psychology", it is both psychology AND material And to say theist brains work differently, well thats just really nothing short of ignorant All our brains work the same way david, We atheists also do have a need... show more David M........I really disagree with you on so many levels

It is NOT "obviously psychology", it is both psychology AND material

And to say theist brains work differently, well thats just really nothing short of ignorant

All our brains work the same way david,

We atheists also do have a need for answers,
we as HUMANS have that need,,not as believers or unbelievers, but as human beings and animals
its a biological and psychological issue that we all have
Update 4: I know that david, I said ignoring all that As its not what this question is about How we all use our brains works differently, I use my brain differently to you, but its of no relevance here As I said david, similar to that view , not that view exactly Technicalities and semantics make all the... show more I know that david,

I said ignoring all that
As its not what this question is about

How we all use our brains works differently, I use my brain differently to you, but its of no relevance here

As I said david, similar to that view , not that view exactly
Technicalities and semantics make all the difference here

And I said can YOU see it from that perspective not 'how do they see it'

, I asked is it possible for you to see things from their views, in ANY way, not THEIR way

I know how they see it in general david,
Im asking atheists agnostics and non believers how THEY see it, CAN they see it in any way
Update 5: Mia.......... but the fact of life is That even those negative and horrible things have a consequence a ‘purpose’ if you will Something comes out of negativity too and they seem somehow 'orchestrated' That butterfly in the web is about to be a meal, as you say prey predator that’s it, and that is... show more Mia.......... but the fact of life is
That even those negative and horrible things have a consequence a ‘purpose’ if you will
Something comes out of negativity too
and they seem somehow 'orchestrated'

That butterfly in the web is about to be a meal, as you say prey predator
that’s it, and that is the essence of life, we are all meals for something else
we all feed other life, so they can live, healthy and survive

Babies born with these things are genetic issues, and that serves a purpose in our genes, whether we like it or not that’s the truth

And there is a horrible beauty, a ‘design’ to it
Nature has many of its own designs, but these things don’t have to be only beautiful, they can be ugly and horrible too, we tend to look past that and see them as bad, but they are also purposeful and productive

Even death is purposeful and productive
Update 6: of course you may glow wings ;-)
Update 7: thanks to all for you thoughts and answers

really enjoying reading them
;-)
Update 8: little hi to my contacts who answered
;-)
nice to see you all today
Update 9: lucky bunny........"They think there is a God because of the clear aroma of creation that permeates every shred of existence. This is a somewhat reasonable assumption surrounding the existence of a God" you get me you get what im saying, this is what im getting at, there seems to be soemthing... show more lucky bunny........"They think there is a God because of the clear aroma of creation that permeates every shred of existence.

This is a somewhat reasonable assumption surrounding the existence of a God"

you get me
you get what im saying, this is what im getting at,

there seems to be soemthing that is understandable about their views on creation when looking at life and existence from a non biased view, just a person, looking around, using both spirituality and logic or neither

you can see what they are seeing

even if its not a god, just a creator, that created things, they have a design, and its not difficult to see that design if you are unbiased

thats what im talking about
thank you bunny

i agree with most of what you said too

;-)