Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationAircraft · 1 decade ago

I am stuck with a Cessna Citation X 2008?

My grandfather owned a mid sized business, and he sold the business and he gave me the money and left me his jet, im not sure what to do with it, should I learn to fly it?

Favorite Answer

Put away the bong kid. You are hallucinating...again.

just 12 hours ago you posted.. "How to become a multimillionaire by the age 65?

Im 15, and I want a way to become a multi millionaire, I am very smart and Im good at computers, and I saved about 24,000 so far since I was a child... any help? thanks "

Previously, you claimed to be a parent of a 15 year old posting....

"What is the best gift??

I have a 15 year old son, that is a big fan of aviation, ATC, and planes.What should I get him, somthing like a CB, or somthing.... Somthing cool with an attena or somthing live like that, any ideas? Thanks!"

Now all of a sudden with in 8 hours of asking how to become a millionaire you claim to have inherited a bunch of $along with a CitationX. seems you figured it out, make it up, lie, thats the easy way

IMO You are in desperate need of a good shrink.

He didn't pay cash for it. Doubt there'd be any $ left over from the sale of that "mid-sized business" if he did. So, who's making the payments? And the insurance? Who crews it? And who did he sell the business to? What obligations, if any, did they assume? Who is the registered owner of the jet?

Yeah, why don't you learn to fly it? I've read here often that "Cessnas" are little planes and are easy to fly. (Joke.) Check back with us in a couple of weeks with a progress report.

First this does sound a little fishy - but I give you my input.

If you are not already a pilot, with an instrument, commercial and multi-engine endorsements you will not be flying it yourself anytime soon. You will need years of experience, the ratings I mentioned and a type rating on top of all that to be able to fly it. If you are a low time pilot NO insurance company will insure you.

Now if your grandfather left you money and a way to earn an income - you can hire a professional pilot to fly you around. But a Citation X is not a cheap toy to own or operate and unless you really have some reason to own it (like for business and not just to fly all your friends around) then I would suggest you sell it.

Now if your serious and not here to waste peoples time you can contact me. I can tell you were to find a pilot or who to contact if you want to sell it.

Stuck with a Citation X?

Nobody's ever STUCK with an airplane like that!

What's the tail number of the jet?

If I can de-activate the BS detector, you could get a straight answer.

give me a call at 3106510909 about the jet and financial advising

jake

Trade it for money to buy candy and records, that's what I did when my daddy gave me a lamborghini for my 16th birthday.

Ask your Mommy.

keep it

• LC

BULLSH*T ALARM ACTIVATED!!!!!

you could let me fly it

Source(s): COMMERCIAL INSTRUMENT MULTI, I would have no problem with the Type Rating