how to download music from it iTunes to Cell phone.?

How can I download music from my iTunes to my cell phone?

Favorite Answer

music files from itunes are drm-laden. in order to play them on cell phone, you need a special program to help strip off the protection and convert the itunes music to mp3. i always use tuneclone. my friend introduced it to me. it applies the virtual cd burning technology, with which the music files can be converted at very high speed. works like a charm!

you can learn more about it from:

http://www.tuneclone.com

Check out MP3Lingo. com support page. They have great customer support and don't check if you already have an account with them or not. They respond fast and won’t charge you for support if you just pretend like you are a member. If that doesn't work, you can just sign up and get music through them. It's very cheap and they have a ton of music. Try it out when you get a chance, www.mp3lingo. com.

Do you have your phone plugged into the computer? I dont have the iPhone but i do have an iPod and on iTunes I move the songs (drag and drop) from My Playlist or Library to the device. The device if plugged in should show up in the left collumn.

well if you have a verizon phone it wont work.. verizon phones only have mp3 files and itunes wont work that way!

I have a song I want to assign to a specific number how do zi do this?