Why do people like music?

why has mankind liked music?

Favorite Answer

Music stirs our emotions, and the mind can bring back memories from music. It is a very powerful stimulant to our brain, and probably triggers pleasure hormones when listening to music one enjoys.

Every one has their own reason to listen music. Music release the pressure and feel us relax and makes happy. What ever the way which makes us happy and relax that is really good for health as well as that makes us to think sharp.

Music is the home from the pain

LET THE WORLD HERE THE MUSIC INSIDE YOUR HEAD

Music is really my passion, it gives me motivation to work well in my daily task, and even you music was your world; it brings us the peace we need sometimes to escape from a crowded world or broken heart.

If you want music to be part of your world or make it as a passion, then no need for you to earn much money to have some instruments, because through this software, it will give you all the things you will need to create your own music, and what you are going to do is to create a great idea and express your music through this and let the world heard it.

Because most people dont like music. Pop music everyone can like coz it's so bloody bland and it all sounds the same and all has a beat melody etc. etc. It's awful. Someone really needs to shape up music in general.

Music is amazing. Everyone has there own taste of music that they enjoy listening to and believe it or not, it actually helps people do better in school. It relaxes you and sometimes makes you want to move. It brings back memories that you either want or don't want to remember. Music has its own language that brings people closer and fills the silence. Music can also help us express our emotions when it's difficult for us to do it ourselves.

The reason people like music so much is bc the music industry has lots of music artist with different type of genres and the types of genres have different types of messages of life for emotions like anger depression and others like when I'm pissed I listen to rap

The real reason people like music is that when people were hunter-gatherers it united people to groups, so over time, the people in groups survive more and pass on the trait

I'm not saying music isnt good, i love it. I'm saying why I love it

Music increases our emotional conditions. Music generally takes us back to our good old memorable past. We have music center in our brain. Music affects the auditory area of our right temporal lobe.

happy mood exactly .feel clam of classic music .

why?? because music has meaning and people can relate to it which makes them feel good also people like to change the mood by listening to up beat or slow music