Re: Todd Bentley?????

I asked once before for opinions regarding Todd Bentley of the Christian folks out there, and what they thought of his ministry... a real ministry of the Risen Lord, or a false teacher touting Christ for his own personal gain? In light of the recent events of his stepping down from ministry due to his... show more I asked once before for opinions regarding Todd Bentley of the Christian folks out there, and what they thought of his ministry... a real ministry of the Risen Lord, or a false teacher touting Christ for his own personal gain? In light of the recent events of his stepping down from ministry due to his involvement in immorality, have any of you changed your opinions? or do you still believe hew was a man of God called and empowered to do the will of God?

Please note, in my opinion Mr. bentley is not the first person to preach a "another Gospel". A message that if I may paraphrase "requires us to rely on ministering angels" in addition to Christ. I read about a guy once... Joseph Smith, he said he saw a vision of Christ, met with an angel, was given a "new revelation" and was in fact the only one person, that was granted the permission and authority "By God" to establish the "one and true church".
I believe that God heals, I pray for those that are sick as I ask God for myself in my infirmities...but I like Paul say this..."Not that I speak in respect of want, for what ever circumstance I find myself in therewith to be content..." to be in Christ?, is this not enough? Your thoughts and answers are appreciated.