Boyfriend...and...drugs?...?

What do you say when your boyfriends drug use really hurts you? It made him do something he regrets and never would do normally. He knew his drug use bothered me before this. What else can I tell him?

thanks

Favorite Answer

a lot of my family and family friends take drugs and believe me there's nothing you can do or say,and they'll always use drug's as an excuse .and they'll always have an excuse why they take them too, but me and one of my brothers and my sister have had the same life they have, and yes it was hard and a lot of bad things happened. like my mum dying when we were young for just one example ,but we didn't make excuses and do the things they do,and as time go's by their habit gets worse and so does their behavior.and you can never trust what they say neither and they'll always say but you don't understand.i understand very well their just trying to justify what their doing and are always looking for a victim to give them sympathy.their bums i've made it i've been an x pro boxer and kick boxer and i'm now a kickboxing instructor,and make no excuses nor do i blame my actions on what some one else has done to me. we are responsible for our own actions no one else .i'm sorry to say this to you but hes just a cop out and hes not likely to change,but i hope for your sake he does but keep this in mind and remember you don't deserve it and you can do better. putting up with it will soon become a bad habit to,so be careful because most people who stay with drug users end up drug users, i can see a bad future ahead for you if you don't get out believe me.if you've not heard all this from him already you will do . life can be bad but we have to be at are best to stay in controle .(good look you need it .)

I use to smoke alot a weed along with other things. I quit the "bad" stuff on my own due to certain circumstances and events but the weed I continued to do. I stopped BECAUSE my boyfriend didnt like me doing it and he politely asked me to stop. He never asked me to choose but I knew if I didnt quit it I would lose him in the long run.

Tell your boyfriend to STOP. Give him a little time to get the last of the binges out of his system. If he doesnt quit THEN state me or those. Hes going to have to choose whats more important to him. Im not sure of your age but be prepared to leave in the end if hes the type to not bother to quit.

first of all what are u doing with a guy thats on drugs? he may be a good guy deep down but u shouldnt even be involved with him if he has a drug problem..not even as a friend..unless ur going to get him off the drugs

try getting him into rehab

Sorry lass but time for tough love. If he is doing things that he regrets and you find hurtful then he needs to mend his ways. Which is more important to him? Your happiness together or his habit. Give him an ultimatum and stick to it.

theres two options: leave him or give him an ultimatum tell him that you can help or you will leave. just remember that sometimes it take a big event in someones life to cause them to change. if you love then offer him help but if he does not want to take it then, as hard as it sounds, you have to leave. its just not fair on you if he is not will to change.

give him the "it's either me or the drugs"

and if he chooses the drugs- oh well. find a guy who doesn't do drugs. and ask tehm BEFORE you start dating them....

Tell him to stop it, Drugs kill people.

I would just sit him down. And really try to get into his head. I would try to make him understand how i feel and if he doesnt get it then forget him.

dump him. don't go out with him he is a f*****g r****d. drugs is bad 4 u

if he really loved you he would get some help if not it will only get worse for you