Make and sell homemade bath and body products need insurance..?

I make and have been selling to close friends and family members my homemade bath and body products but now am ready to launch my website and sell to public.I will be making my own soaps and lotions and candles and etc. and I called my home insurance company and they do not cover a homebased business that makes... show more I make and have been selling to close friends and family members my homemade bath and body products but now am ready to launch my website and sell to public.I will be making my own soaps and lotions and candles and etc. and I called my home insurance company and they do not cover a homebased business that makes bath and body products.SO any suggestions where I can get insurance that covers making and selling homemade bath and body products AND candles?
Thanks
Update: Allstate is who we are with now for home insurance and they will not cover a home based business that makes bath and body and candles.Neither will State Farm, or Erie..