Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Who hates the United States more: Nancy Pelosi or Michael Moore?

"recognizing that your country has problems" you mean "problems" like the fact that the majority of Americans refuse to become Pelosi's surf and embrace Marxism? The kinds of "problems" Pelosi and Moore talk about exist solely in their narcisistic minds.

Best Answer

Yes, because recognizing that your country has problems, and speaking out about them means that they hate the country.

Please grow up.

The problems exist and are universal in nature in all countries. No one hates their country. Not Pelosi, Moore, or Joe Lieberman. They have an agenda of their own they support.

• zoelle

I do think of she is the main hated. i'd say Hillary Clinton runs 2d and that, regrettably, many people do hate Sarah Palin besides (i do no longer, yet do no longer think of she would be a stable president because of the detest). somebody else beat me to the Typhoid Mary answer. I actually have a sturdy dislike for, have confidence it or no longer, Angelina Jolie as she took Brad Pitt removed from Jennifer Aniston. i individually comprehend and prefer Jennifer. i think of Jolie is amazingly nutty and how many infants can a individual relatively need? they should all ought to pass out in a school bus now.

Wow that's a tough one. I would say Pelosi hates the US more because she hasn't truly benefited from the capitalist system as much as Moore has. They both might claim to hate the US the most, but deep inside Moore would have to recognize that without the US system he'd still be in Michigan getting fired from job after job due to his personality disorder. Pelosi, on the other hand, inherited her wealth, which is at the helm of her hatred for the United States.

Who hates the United States more: Bush, McCain, or Palin?

To me someone who "hates the United States" would be someone who has a distaste for one of its core values, the free market of ideas. One who tries to brand those who disagree with them "un-American", rather than to debate them on the issues with the confidence that their ideas are better, is someone who would seem to me to dislike perhaps the most important part of what we mean when we say America.

Traitors george w bush & dick cheney.

They allowed terrorists to attack the USA and murder Americans on 9/11 while they stood by and did nothing.

Pelosi and Moore are both radical marxists who speak against the ideals of the US and wish to emmulate european style socialism. They both are mentally ill, as are most leftists, but I would say pelosi hates the U.S. more.

Pelos hates America more

Not sure just hope they don't breed , it would probably be the antichrist

if they didn't get an abortion