Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

poll: If you won the lottery, would you fly around the world visiting some of your contacts?

Or would you prefer to leave things mysteriously as they are now?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hmm, maybe some of them. Say, you used to be one of my contacts, didn't you?!?!?!

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I'd take the trip, just to discover how much the Contact resembles the Avatar they've posted here... ("Accuracy Counts Kids!" was a lesson I learned when taking Geometry the first time, and I believe it should apply to all things.)

• Cami
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I'm not big on flying, but there might one or two I wouldn't mind meeting, I'll pay for you, (oops) I mean, "them" to fly here. I actually enjoy keeping YA mostly questions and answers, if I want to get to know some of my other contacts better, there is other places to chat and, of course email.

• 1 decade ago

I've already met one of my contacts. Or someone who was a contact. You can imagine how that went. But there are a few more I would like to meet.

Lisa The Pooh

Honey 2

and Jai.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would just Charter a jet and throw an all expense paid P&S bash in Hawaii for all of the regular P&Sers and their families. All of my contacts hang out in P&S so I would get to meet them all. It would be a blast.

• 1 decade ago

I like mystery, but there are a few that I would sure like to meet.

• 1 decade ago

EARTH YEAH I would!

I would visit ones who keep regular contact with me on my 360 page, and others who want to see me! Make it even and mutual instead of it being one-sided.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope i wouldnt want to meet them for now. I like the mystery behind their avatars.But you thats another story.. LOL

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No - meeting a contact is something I will never do again.

Source(s): "I am a Marxist--of the Groucho tendency."
  • 1 decade ago

Hmmm...probably not, but I'd use that money to get married with my baby and invite all my contacts to our wedding! :D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.