Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

poll: If you won the lottery, would you fly around the world visiting some of your contacts?

Or would you prefer to leave things mysteriously as they are now?

Favorite Answer

Hmm, maybe some of them. Say, you used to be one of my contacts, didn't you?!?!?!

• ?

I'd take the trip, just to discover how much the Contact resembles the Avatar they've posted here... ("Accuracy Counts Kids!" was a lesson I learned when taking Geometry the first time, and I believe it should apply to all things.)

• Cami

I'm not big on flying, but there might one or two I wouldn't mind meeting, I'll pay for you, (oops) I mean, "them" to fly here. I actually enjoy keeping YA mostly questions and answers, if I want to get to know some of my other contacts better, there is other places to chat and, of course email.

I've already met one of my contacts. Or someone who was a contact. You can imagine how that went. But there are a few more I would like to meet.

Lisa The Pooh

Honey 2

and Jai.

I would just Charter a jet and throw an all expense paid P&S bash in Hawaii for all of the regular P&Sers and their families. All of my contacts hang out in P&S so I would get to meet them all. It would be a blast.

I like mystery, but there are a few that I would sure like to meet.

EARTH YEAH I would!

I would visit ones who keep regular contact with me on my 360 page, and others who want to see me! Make it even and mutual instead of it being one-sided.

Nope i wouldnt want to meet them for now. I like the mystery behind their avatars.But you thats another story.. LOL

No - meeting a contact is something I will never do again.

Source(s): "I am a Marxist--of the Groucho tendency."

Hmmm...probably not, but I'd use that money to get married with my baby and invite all my contacts to our wedding! :D